Reviews for Saburo's Tournament
YokamiYoake chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
AllynDM
When are you going to continue the story? I really want to know what happen's next :-D
Please make another chapter soon.
rinnegan18 chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
great story,please continue
aweosme chapter 18 . 7/25/2014
dmex samc msx
SharinganMage24 chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
Loving the story so far. I love the way you describe the fights and the pacing of them. I also think you should add in another small tournament from the losers to bring two of them back in, one from the Narutoverse and another from fairy tail (Saburo seems like someone who would do that for more excitement) I also think that you should maybe try to add some other characters who aren't necessarily good guys or from konoha or fairy tail (ei. Sasuke, Akatsuki members, Taka, Grimore heart, Oracion seis...). Anyways besides those little suggestions loving how the story is playing out and can't wait for you to update again !
las chapter 18 . 3/19/2014
OMG GREAT story! I love it! It reminds me of that teen titans episode where it was just like this! Oh and not to be critical or anything, but Naruto should be more powerful, like an overkill on a dragon slayer. Konoha should be more powerful! they are not the weaklings you make them out to be! Sorry just a huge naruto fan... XD
RockPikachu chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
Please update this soon, and can you make this a NaLu?
Mits chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
This is one of the best cross over ever I been been waiting 6 months for the next chapter can u please come out wit it I'm a big fan of ur wrk
Matt chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!
blind bandit chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
Juvia is sooooo going to will be with Gray.
Jaymanga-man chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Gates and Runes huh? Interesting. I think "The Beastly Gates and Demonic Runes" would've sounded better...no offense. It looks the Raijinshū are officially out of the tournament, why didn't this lower Fairy Tail's confidence? I mean other than Natsu's team they are the strongest team in Fairy Tail. I like how polite Freed and Guy were towards each other in the beginning before all hell broke loose, it shows that they're actually respectful fighters instead of mindless barbarians. The fight between these two was...epic. The techniques used in this match were amazing and like Shikamaru said it was Tsunade versus Mirajane again. My only complaint is that you sort of made Freed a little faster than Guy. Don't get me wrong Freed is fast...but it's obvious that Guy is faster. Did Freed get knocked out at the end or was he still conscious? So will Guy be using Morning Peacock and/or Daytime Tiger at all in this story? Anyway, Great work. Also, you probably won't be seeing any of my stories for a little while now that summer is over, but I did manage to get Chapter 3 of An All-Star Guild uploaded and I'd appreciate to hear what you think of it.
tukiko chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
Since juvia is made of water killer b comes from the cloud village in the land of lightning and he also has lightning style water is weak against lightning I can totally see who would win no offense juvia is strong and all but when it comes down to it killer would win
P.S. update soon please
Franny96 chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
cool, love this story, UPDATE!
Jaymanga-man chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
I'm sorry to say this but...this isn't Kakashi Hatake vs. Erza Scarlet...this is Kakashi Hatake vs. Erza KNIGHTWALKER. I'm really sorry...but wow Erza was way too harsh in this. In fact, she almost seemed COCKY in this. Don't get me wrong when she said "I cannot lose here! For the sake of my friends and comrades!" THAT seemed like the actual Erza. Erza is impatient and strict, but is also modest and caring for her friends. She stated to Azuma that even if she is declared weaker than everyone else in the world all she cares about is being strong enough to protect those she cares about. She doesn't care if she is faced with any opponent who has something that seems unknown to her, she'll just continue to fight and see what her opponent has in store. This just doesn't seem like the actual Erza; I'm sorry. You managed to hit the nail on the head with Kakashi and the fight though. The techniques and the tension in this was probably the best in this whole story. It seemed like every time Kakashi thought he had it...Erza pulls something out and surprises him. The techniques and armors used were great.

Now the REAL issue that people seem to have with this is Kakashi winning by poll results. They say that Erza would beat Kakashi in this if not for the polls. Now let me say this...if I did a story like this...or a story in which Kakashi and Erza...without any polls, just on my unbiased opinion...Kakashi would win. Why? Even though Erza and Kakashi have high amounts of techniques and magic/chakra at their disposal, Kakashi is the one with the most experience and training. Also, just like other ninja he knows how to use the environment to his advantage and he's also very intelligent strategist and thinker. He'd study Erza's movements with his Sharingan and figure out a way to overcome her. Though the fight would still be close...it all comes down to experience, intelligence, stamina, and training. So all in all, Kakashi would still win.

This is a good chapter but Erza's coldness sort of kills it for me. No offense. I advise you to watch and read some more Fairy Tail to get a better sense of Erza's character.
Jaymanga-man chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
Hm...the most underused character in Naruto gets a pretty sweet fight with an interesting development to her character...I like it. Anyway, the fight between these two was, like I said, pretty sweet and I think this probably the funniest chapter in this story. Cana and Tenten talking about their noisy cheerleaders, Natsu wanting to eat the fire, the bondage innuendo, Erza wanting an apprentice, these are some pretty funny jokes. I like that you gave Tenten different weapons to use in this fight and that she seemed unsure of herself when confronted with strong winds. It adds a bit of character development to her. Cana having above average strength is also pretty surprising but you did explain it both very well and pretty funnily as well. Nice work.
Jaymanga-man chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Cool name...yeah bad pun. Anyway, the fight between two of the greatest supporting characters of their respective series had a lot of potential and it hit a bulls-eye. The interactions, the techniques, the tension, and the strategies...this is a great fight. A lot of people probably hate the fact that Gray lost...but to be honest Shikamaru is probably the smartest person in the whole tournament. My only complaints are that you didn't give Juvia any moments or lines in this chapter, I mean she would probably cry her head off like Luffy did when he lost Ace. The second complaint is that while you did make Gray's lost affect Fairy Tail, you didn't do it for Laxus. I mean Laxus is Makarov's GRANDCHILD, so shouldn't that be more of an impact? Anyway, great work.