Reviews for That TEXT and other stories
not paranoid enough chapter 7 . 5/8
I love this chapter. It's so ridiculous, but it had me laughing, not only out loud, but for a fairly extended period of time.

Thanks :D
listerblossomtea chapter 7 . 4/26
Help! I've fallen down and I can't get up! Make the laughing stop! roflmao
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 9 . 4/1
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN GENIUS! PURE GENIUS! WONDERFUL WORK! TEARS ARE DRIPPING DOWN MY FACE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *falls off chair*

-KW13
zoxy2 chapter 7 . 3/21
I live this more than I live anything right now :) This was absolutely ridiculous especially when they tried to explain the acronym of PLUMS!

-Zoxy
This is pure hilarious, the whole texting thing and Bruce spoiling Dick is just precious, also that plum of Gotham and the plum king thing...i really have to hold down my laughter since i was reading it in my office at work hour...
fluffykitty12 chapter 7 . 2/10
I love all of this. You are amazing!
This chapter is the best thing I've ever read! The Latin was a great touch, and I couldn't help but laugh at the end!
Kira Sema chapter 4 . 1/19
"Your school day sounds like an episode of Degrassi" ...Welcome to my world...
korben600 chapter 9 . 1/17
Laughing my butt off at this, this sounds exactly like something gothamites would pull on an invading army, and Grayson's stunts are hilarious, can't wait for the next update
Fearling001 chapter 9 . 1/15
to answer Dick's question Batman does. He has a plan for everything.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Nananananananananananananananana King of PLUMS to save the day cause he's the goddamn king of PLUMS
TheImaginativeFox chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
It can be hard to out smart a batm even if you do have an amazing homework avoidance continegcy plan. Besides, you can't lie to the king of PLUMS. I loved reading all of these. I loved the way you wrote the two of them.
Kessy Rods chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
The PLUMS, the text and Spoiled Dick along with this one were my favorites so far. I'm loving this shots! There'll be more, right?! :D I hope so! Great job!
Total Batman Obsession chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
These where so funny
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Could not stop laughing the whole way through.