Reviews for Gatsby's Secret Weapon
sbartist357 chapter 1 . 2/23
Interesting... this sounds like a crazy dream Nick might have had after getting drunk in Tom and Myrtle's apartment or something. Oooh, or what might have happened if "The Great Gatsby" was a cartoon! Don't take what I said as criticism-in fact, your story had me laughing all the way through it (I am being completely honest, like Nick). Awesome story! :D
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I loved this so much more than I can describe. I'm curled in a little ball laughing my face off. This was hilarious. I love the idea of Gatsby having a unicorn. It's just so Gatsby to have a unicorn. Amazing.
a-star-to-steer-by chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
OMIGOSH.
Jay Gatsby. Riding a friggin unicorn. I don't even know any more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I did enjoy this thing. I enjoyed it very, very much xD!W
minn's.star chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
GATSBY. You- oh my goodness I think I love you even more now if that's even possible. Just this, and the story, and rainbow- oh god now I wish this is how the book really ended XD

-minn
ficticin chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I'm not quite sure what that was, either, but it was hilarious. I'm still laughing. 'He was the Great Gatsby, he could do what he wanted..." I love Rainbow. Excelent character there. Thanks for letting this of into the public! That was great!
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh MY GOD! I am laughing so hard I've got tears streaming down my face!

Along with being utterly and beautifully ridiculous, this story really is very well written. A win-win combination, in my opinion. :P

Interesting how you stressed on how Nick manages to froget all his 'honesty' and propriety as long as he is in the East. Also his awe of Gatsby bordering on worship ( He was the great Gatsby, he could do what he wanted, as I previously stated.) god, it was hilarious.

Gatsby MADE a unicorn. :P:P:P And sure he totally got Nick's intervention about Daisy being a resolute bitch. :D Then he Flew away! God, I can't even...

Thank you. I've been studying this book for my upcoming exams, and not all of Nick's original satirical comments and observations put together have made me laugh as hard as this did. So Thank you. :)
SharkbaitSekki chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
What is this I don't even-

Was I allowed to review this story? No? I'll review anyways.

I have no idea what a Gatsby is, but I don't care. This was... entertaining. Really. I am amused. Hahaha

On a random sidenote, I want a unicorn, too.

Also, you are officially awesomer than ever.