Reviews for Fate Revenant Sword
ChroniclerAdventurerV chapter 1 . 1/3
ATTENTION All Fate Fans especially Fate Route And Artoria Pendragon/Saber Fans! Unite! The online petition/appeal for a new Fate/stay night Anime Reboot/Remake of the Fate Route has reached over 1850 signatures! But we still need your support! Please Sign it, share it with others, friends, family and colleagues, and convince them to sign it, and share it with others.

Link: p/aniplex-inc-fate-stay-night-fate-route-remake-by-ufotable?redirectfalse
Yetri chapter 10 . 11/2/2023
this is pretty much just a novelisation of the saber route ripped straight from the anime and vn. nothing changes despite the knowledge shirou has
KnightFyrre chapter 7 . 10/29/2023
I honestly don't understand writers like you. You make an experienced veteran warrior go back in time. then you suddenly worry he will be OP and thus need him until he's as shit as his counterpart from that time period. It's utterly pathetic. You are the perfect example of a bad time-travel fanfic writer cliche.
Raxatalled chapter 19 . 9/21/2023
Truly an amazing fate fanfic.
nicholas.b21 chapter 19 . 8/22/2023
...
Wackuhdoodle chapter 1 . 5/18/2023
I just realized, nobody ACTUALLY, REALLY knows if the Grail can truly do those things. The 3 families made it to be able to, but nobody has actually won and used their wish, so there’s no proof.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 19 . 5/7/2023
What happened to Sakura?
Ariadne Venegas chapter 5 . 5/7/2023
Buu I think is better Saber/Rin/Shirou, Shirou need someone more practical an knowledgeable and with the two of them is more easier that he doesn’t end as Archer.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 3 . 5/7/2023
There is third
The denial of nothingness!
And creating something from nothing, bringing back a NP that was destroyed, and that Gaia doesn’t make disappear means that Shirou is doing sorcery even if is one time thing.
Gyrazal618 chapter 19 . 5/3/2023
Beautiful. Bloody brilliant. This was one of the best Fate fanfiction I've ever read and probably onneof the best Shirou x Artoria stories. Thanks for writing this story for all of us to experience and enjoy. Thank you.
Writing dreams into stories chapter 19 . 5/2/2023
Amazing Read
Theif Lupin chapter 2 . 3/26/2023
This is pretty goddamn good
Theif Lupin chapter 1 . 3/26/2023
More Battle Royale than tournament I would say so myself but with everything going on it’s usually a one v one with servants
gueatinator chapter 6 . 12/9/2022
Yeah nah. Not sure why so many favorite this as it is close enough to canon to mostly be a reread with more angst from him.

So well done... He gains Caliburn and has all this knowledge yet fails repeatedly.
musashi566 chapter 9 . 12/5/2022
trying to not take this too seriously, but for someone who's gone through the war once not that long ago... he's falling for the same tricks eh? he's still just as dumb and oblivious as his first go around except he can trace NP. I don't see the point of having him save all his command seals if he can't even use them during important moments to get his servant out of a tight spot. He's keeping all these secrets that he can't even bloody use to his advantage... only thing irking me so far.
1,381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »