Reviews for Fate Revenant Sword
Dasgun chapter 19 . 11/24
.-...
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21
oSayan chapter 1 . 9/9
I don't understand some of the comments here . Ignore my rants below . The story was beautiful. nothing more and nothing less. Beautiful.

Shirou is gonna be wiser because of time travel- Shirou found a new goal , something to tie him , something on which he could lean on to survive and not become a CG like EMIYA , that Shirou is instantly whooped up and left at the start of the war . He simply has some understanding , not knowledge or experience of 1000 years . Shirou is still naive- of course he is , we can't truly understand Shirou's mentality and the reason behind his self sacrificing attitude, we think of it as naive.
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 1 . 8/6
I’m gonna say this story had many holes. Way too many. Your tried to merge all three routes and it became a culsterfuck. I’m not gonna spoil anything else but this story if given a rewrite can be really good. It has a lot of potential, but you didn’t write it right. 7/10.
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 1 . 8/6
Technically full power Excalibur can match Ea. As long as all the conditions are full filled then Excalibur literally brings promises victory.
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 6 . 8/6
Shirou could’ve used structural analysis on riders chains. It comes as a weapon. It’s not a sword so it will take more to use but he can use it.
charly22salazar chapter 6 . 12/10/2021
Man... Second chance but the same stupid Shirou...
Wulin chapter 5 . 11/12/2021
Despite his knowledge... This story is trash
charly22salazar chapter 2 . 11/7/2021
The lamest fight against berserker... for the love of god that was hard to read!
JackRaiden23 chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
You forgot his structural grasp, that skill is what makes Shirou very skilled at Air gradation
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2021
This comment is pointless since it has been years since the story finished, however even if Escavaltine is designed after the 3 sisters of holy blades, it couldn't actually replicate Excalibur true strength. Excalibur is a blade of the planet that is forged for the sole purpose of defending the world from those who threatens it at ANY cost, it doesn't have a limit to the power it could output, it's title of the Strongest Holy Sword isn't for nothing, as Excalibur has been once used before to defeat an extraterrestial threat that surpasses even the Types known as the White Titan which had destroyed and consumed many civilisations within the universe.

All in all, if the world deems it necessary, it would provide the necessary amount of mana to Excalibur to overcome any and every threat like they did with said Titan. In other words, when Excalibur is used by "King Arthur", it would carry only the hopes and dreams of the Kingdom of the Britons and a superior Kingdom may surpass it, however when Excalibur is used by "The Wielder of the Holy Sword", it would carry the hopes and dreams of all of humanity and the will of the world itself as the defender of the planet, and the strength of the Holy Sword Excalibur would appropriately be parallel with the strength of the World.
Victorius 435 chapter 3 . 8/20/2021
I believe Altria is the name of saber alter but I could be wrong
Clavyus chapter 19 . 8/17/2021
Well thought out and well-written. A nice story.
goodgunth123 chapter 13 . 7/31/2021
What a Retard guilt... did he trade his brian for stone or something? Guilt for saving sakura succesfully? Maybe he rlly need to die by archer hand to end this happily for him.

Fucking beainless use your time for regret by RETARD reason to do something useful pls
ArkhCthuul chapter 10 . 7/29/2021
Too bad you didn't really finish the rewrite, or rework this, as it's naming is, for its origin, really quite bad.

Otherwise, yay, loot