Reviews for Fate Revenant Sword
jcampbellohten chapter 18 . 3/2
I forgot to say before, but one of the things I like about the story as a whole is the fluffy in-bed moments between Shirou and Saber; i.e., when the mornings or nights when they're just enjoying sleeping together. (Also, of course, the scenes when they're not-sleeping together, which are hot).
Oh, yeah, the whole mountain's gone now? How are they going to explain that to the entire world?
jcampbellohten chapter 19 . 3/2
SOooooo good! I had a break before I read the last two-and-a-half chapters, so I can't remember much of what I liked about the rest of it beyond the fact that I find it well-written. Sorry. I can say, though, that I haven't seen someone write multiple endings to a fanfiction story. (Granted, most of the FSN stories I've read are incomplete and, I fear, dead, but nonetheless it's a new experience for me.) I like the True ending best; it's mostly good, but not so absolutely perfect like the Good Ending. I prefer happy endings, but I realized from reading this that I want it to be a believable happy ending and that every conceivable angle to worry about working out perfectly for them isn't believable to me.
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 2/28
That. Was. Awesome!
Wolfe-Arisen chapter 19 . 2/9
I am, officially, a fan of your work. This masterpiece, and I stress that word exponentially, is one of the BEST stories I've ever read on , and I thank you for it, because Fate/Revenant Sword truly brought me to tears at the ending(s). Thank you for this wonderful story, I hope to read even more from you in the future.
Doiman777 chapter 19 . 2/7
Wonderful
WhereTheWorldEnds chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Spectacular writing!
sultansmf chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
oooooh
Hakurei no Miko chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
haha i knew something big was going to happen in this chapter when i realised the next phrase in the chant was, the one you write at the end of every chapter :)
Hakurei no Miko chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
actuallly, both spellings work cause in japanese r and l have the same pronunciation, so it sounds the same.
LRevan91 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This is the most magnificent fanfic I've read in this category ever and I don't think anything's going to come close.. I've read this story thrice now and every time it's hooked me till I've finished reading it in its entirety. I've no more words to express my love for this story. Keep up the good work.
Alicornication chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
Man, this was an entertaining read. I love the new perspective on things, and Saber only gets better and better. Great writing, it really captured the essence of Fate.
Choukos chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Hello,
Great story as far as I've read (which isn't much, but it's looking good!), but I wanted to leave a note on this specific chapter :
Archer most likely comes from the third route, Heaven's Feel.
Indeed, in the third route, Tohsaka reveals that the version of her locket that Shirou owns has a bit of magic left in it, whereas the one she got back from Archer doesn't. Shirou uses its remnants of magic when he's about to die in the end of the third route, hence Archer must come from Heaven's Feel and not the Fate route.

Choukos
Courtesy Arlabon chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
I enjoyed your story.

However in the true end, why would no one but Rin think to use Avalon to heal Illyria? I mean its something I thought of independantly. Others have most likely thought of it as well. I would expect Rin to be too focused on more obscure mystical healings, while the others...

...Well all they have is the one hammer and something that looks awfully like a nail - that should narrow their options down. Given three years and scarcely any other options, they never think to hammer that nail in?

I'd more expect Rin trying all sorts of the options available to her and failing for three years before asking if she borrow that hammer.
theVampire95 chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
its a interesting history, is amazing for the couple of SaberxShirou :3
Serenarey Chiba chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Unbelievable... That was a ridiculously good story. Some parts were better than others, but...you did a wonderful job. :D

What else have you got for me to read, in regards to FSN? :D
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »