Reviews for Fate Revenant Sword
StoryReiter chapter 19 . 5/14
Thanks for the amazing story. I have different feelings for how the endings are obtained but all in all it was amazing and oddly satisfying reading possible ends and for that I thank you once more. Shirou's status for taking that contract is something I will look forward reading your other works but for now I would say that you made an excellent job pinning what Shirou Emiya truly wants to be. I realized a mistake in how Shirou Emiya thinks even though it is accepted in canon that he is distorted. He wants to be an existence of Salvation not of Justice. Something or Someone who saves or helps those in need not someone who passes judgement or justice. In the end his dream to be a Hero of Justice is something that should not come to pass if he want to truly be who he wants to be or achieve what he truly wants to as impossible as it seems. I enjoyed it and the changes you made and how you pull off Avalon shipping fills my heart with warmth and joy, thank you and have a good day to the author or to whoever is reading this.
ignoto82 chapter 19 . 4/1
this is the first of your story I've fond and now I've to read them all.
Great work, really great work!
za worlda chapter 3 . 3/14
technically shirou used denial of nothingness of course this is complete speculation so while not a sorcerer he is a practitioner of it also maybe I missed something but how can you forget your own sister I mean what the fuck
HBW chapter 19 . 2/14
I once read your Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens story and so came into this story with high hopes and expectations. You did not disappoint in the slightest. While I feel as though some parts were more of a rehash of what happened in that path of Fate/Stay Night, I can understand why they happened. A handful of days are not enough to make Shirou into some unstoppable force. It takes months, years even to better one's self enough.

And second, no plan survives enemy contact.

But the story was as brilliant as I had hoped and I quite enjoyed both the true ending and the good ending. The true ending was the bitter sweetness that I come to expect from this series, even if it leaned more towards sweetness.
Averyk chapter 8 . 1/30
Why stop him from training? Half a month of training does not make one a master? Even from the best of teachers.
Averyk chapter 5 . 1/29
I am going to be honest, so far, this is the best fate/stay fic I have read, though I only read my first one a few days ago, but the problem is: If this is Shirou from the Fate route, then he is completely OOC, as that Shirou is hell bent on being a hero, to a suicidal degree (the reason UBW Archer wants Shirou dead. But you have him ignoring everything that is going to happen, despite him knowing (which he could not do).

Other than that, great story.
Stevenpham379 chapter 19 . 1/18
This is a great story one of the best fanfictions I have read
bananapam chapter 7 . 1/7
This story is amazing!
Also, the way stories like Fate/stay night are, fanfictions either have to be a prologue, an epilogue, or a deviation from canon. I'd rather have the third because the good ones are usually things that are actually plausible in the canon.
Lovnag chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
Well, this story... It is simply beautiful. I don't think there are any other words I can use to describe it.
jinsoju chapter 19 . 12/20/2016
I like this too much xD I have a weakness for fluff power.
jinsoju chapter 15 . 12/20/2016
Aw dang it.
NobleBoss chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
Thanks for the great adventure and sharing this gem with the community. This work is legendary, truly a marvel. Best Avalon shipping I've read in some time.
rc48177 chapter 17 . 12/13/2016
AAAHHHHWWWWwwwwwwww
NobleBoss chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
You and this story are gold! His soul is steel and his blood is fire. I will continue reading this epic that tells of a hero forged through the throes of despair.
HowlsAtMoons chapter 16 . 11/17/2016
Chapter 15/16: While I didn't end up reading the "Happy Ending" chapters I think the "normal" ending was most enjoyable, and I didn't want to color this story with the brush of a different ending.

Overall Story Review: With many time-travel fanfiction's you end up seeing a character travel back years, one of the things that stood out to me about a Fate/Stay time travel fic is that it's only a couple weeks of a "back-step" which adds a whole new (to me) element to freshen up the genre. I think that you kept everyone appropriately in character and evolved the story to include a good balance of new original content (Escalvatine) with canon content in such a way as to be believable. Ultimately it was a very beautiful story that had me from the word go! Keep up the excellent writing.
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »