Reviews for To Be Loved And Be Loved By Me Sam's Story
Sabrina chapter 12 . 5/10
Hi there! Don't know if you remember reading my story, but I wrote Diary of the Fallen a few years back. I went through big personal problems and pretty much abandoned my account :( but I still love Sam and Katherine, and read through stories once in a while :) Please update this if you can!
Christmas 95 chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
Love this story! I was so upset when Sam died in the movie. I am so happy that they get a happy ending in this.
MaverickPaxAPunch chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
OMG. You were right, I do hate you now! Oh god, SO HORRIBLE! I was gonna cry, seriously. I love your story SO MUCH though, and I love her ultimate sacrifice. It's absolutely beautiful. Absolutely great work. It's amazing, really. Perfect.
labratgwenpiper chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Awww
LittleMissWitch chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for this story! I'm addicted to the Katharine and Sam love story, and this is one of the few in existence. The Psych thing I'm fine with (I just skip over it) but if you could refrain from doing it right in the middle of the story like last chapter, than the story will flow alot easier. Anywhoozle, you have earned yourself a follower! Keep up with the updates!
DTentBabe247 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
OMG!This fic was absolutely fluffy and so roles and lines fit the characters so perfectly and was just up the good work CQ!3
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I hate the Gus and Shawn thing stop it
aumontalc chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Good story. I love reading stories from different POVs. So glad you wrote this:)
Tink's Emalia chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
you've GOT to update! i love this, and more on the Annabelle Lee/Romeo and Juliet thing please?
fantasylover4evr chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Please let there be a happy ending for them! I can't wait for more :D
MaverickPaxAPunch chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I like this story... :) I think that it's very cute and well written... hmm, I wondered why there was only like three stories in the Katherine and Sam archive, you'd think there would be more... I am in the process of writing one as well... please write more. :)
K chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Wow! Please continue this story. It's a gem; quite original. Very sweet and well-written. Please update soon. (: