Reviews for Raging Storms
fanfictionlover4everttg chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Please UPDATE! Lol,But please
RavenxRobin chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
Update please! Love the story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
DUDE FINISH THIS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT WAS STARTING TO GET DRAMATIC ! PLEASE FINISH IT !
CrystalMoon0889 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Wonderful chapter! It was easy to flow right into the story and the dimensions to the characters are developing nicely. I am going through the first chapter again to answer your PM, but I do know that this chapter was written with a great fluidity. Thanks for the update and I cannot wait to see where this story goes!
KaliAnn chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I enjoy the storytelling in this story. Its very good
CrystalMoon0889 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is going to be a very interesting read. I love reading stories with Raven as the Princess, and you have started to give an excellent backstory for the most mysterious Titan. There were only a few areas that did not flow well, but other than that small critique, I believe you have a truly good story ahead of you. Please, continue writing - I cannot wait to see what adventures Raven and Rorek get into!
13LittleRed13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
i like it its really sweet and i hope that you update soon considering i just read it! lol anywyas its really good and i hope that you bring robin in soon and plz let azarathians have some weird ability to have their hair grow like super fast
Smiles-X-Giggles chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I think that this is definitely interesting. Everything about it is interesting. It's also quite different, but it's a good different. :D

You've included Rorek in an interesting way as well. I'm curious to see how the story goes with him having a more major role. Also, I believe that there's a typo in your story because you mention Malchior at one point, but I think you were talking about Rorek...

This is the place of the mistake:

"Walking back, slowly of course as not to trip ungracefully due to the heaviness of the dress, she found Malchior. She could see the displeasure on his face-he would rather her stay dressed like him."

I'm really looking forward to an update for this story! I'm also really happy to hear that you'll be updating and finishing all your other stories as well! I'm really looking forward to all your RobRae story updates! Please update your stories as soon as you can! :D
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Very interesting and a unique read.
RavenBloom chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I love it!
TheMaskedShuppeteer chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I absolutely love this!

The way you've fitted Rorek into this is extremy unexoected, but I like it and am curious to see how he will be further incorporated into the plot. Also... is there any RorekRaven in this? ;)

I also love the AU you've set this in, it's really creative! I can't wait to tread more.

Please update as soon as possible!