Reviews for Loads of Time
Everything Bella deserves. She should hurt, live in agony over her twisted choices exist in pain and regret for her forever.
Coward is probably the nicest thing that could be said about Bella
teamjacob0729 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
So sad.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
oh my. beautiful. haunting.
liragreen chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I came on here to read a few fluffy one-shots... and I stumble upon this little wonder. Brilliantly sad, amazing writing, perfect ending. This is a one-shot I wish I would have written.
Noini chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
please dont take this the wrong way but holy fuck there is not enough chocolate in this world to recover from the dark place your writing is able to bring me to...going off now to eat a whole easter egg by myself...difficult thing to do when you are fighting a five year old for each piece.
leelator chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Jesus, that was a cheery little tale. Holy fuck, girlfriend. If my life ever goes down the crapper, I'll read this so I'll feel better about my personal situation. Okay, I'm snuffling off to cry now. Damn, couldn't you at least let him be buried by someone other than complete strangers? Meany.
Forest Princess chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
OMG, I started crying when I read the part where it was stated that Nessie died. I have no idea where you are going with this story, but I like it
Ravenspetater1032 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Gasp! That made me cry... I wonder how Jacob died but who cares? This was a very emotional piece and I always love to see what you come up with next! Great short.
jberri79 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Just read this over on Lj again, I have to say it might have been depressing, but oh so amazingly written. :)
ocasille chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Aww so sad. If only Bella had stayed human for him, they could have had all the time she wanted. Loads of time together.
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012