Reviews for Jump, Grasshopper
powerandcontrol chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
oh, then again a story i love - which haven't updated in /years/. sigh. well, i've really enjoyed this - especially your portrayal of christine, though it's not exactly in-character, i absolutely love it ~ (and it's good for a change to have a christine that's like, normal. and doesn't shriek at everything. yeah.) well, i know there's roughly 0% chance that you'll continue this, but it'd be really awesome if you did.
Dearly-divided chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
LOVE IT! I know there is like a 99.99% chance that you have long since abandoned this, but if there is a god I pray that you will resume this story because it's fantastic! Enough said!
Aria chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
Herro!
keep writing! this is sooo good! I really look forward to seeing how it ends!
any ideas on how to attack the plot bunny? my story is lacking...
tata, Aria
Aria chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
Herro!
AW, I see what you did there with the twins... :D emmy and Gerard were not my fav, but they both were amazing. love this chapter, feel so sorry for Raoul. I dread meeting with important people too. I suppose it wouldn't help if it is your family.
tata, Aria
Fireballmaddie chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Oooo I am so exited for the next chapter and I never thought that I would feel bad for Raoul but apparently I was wrong :p
Lexie chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I moms it's only been a month...but I can't wait any longer for this to update! Please don't discontinue :(
Stirack chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
I really think this was a nice, light chapter to break up all the angst going on with Erik and Christine. It was a well placed in the story :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
That went well :/ At least Raoul has such nice friends to cheer him up :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
loving this story so far. refreshing.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Good chapter. It's nice to see Raoul squirm under Phillipes steely gaze...but Emmy? Gerad? Really? And mak
grandma paula chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
very well written, in modern times. good story line and introduction of new characters. I will follow this story
Phan3145 chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
(raspberry) Fop chapter. He's scared of his brother apparently...that's hilarious! Philippi, yeah, I don't trust him. Gave Raoul the opportunity to do what? No, do not trust that snake at all. Please update again soon! 8D
gravity01 chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Ooh. Now that was surprising. Nice job.
gravity01 chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
There is so much I like about this story.

I like that this isn't a supermodel!Christine... but rather a girl who stresses over her looks and weight like every other girl.

I am also a big fan of Erik and Christine's interaction. It's fresh and different. Instead of a weepy terrified Christine and a weepy love struck Erik tiptoeing around each other... you've got an Erik who is confident enough to tease and bait her and a Christine who is very vocal about how entirely creeped out she is.

And he didn't even get all angsty and destructive when she told him to act like a normal human being! I cannot begin to tell you how happy that makes me.

Anyway, this is fantastic. Update soon please!
gravity01 chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
I seem to be a chapter behind. Oops.

Well, anyway... Erik awkwardly trying to look loess "bachelory" is sort of endearing. Although the vivid description of his sorting through her undergarments is going to have me shuddering about panty-spiders for the rest of my life. Thanks for that.

Anyway, nice job. Very creepy. Onto the next chapter...