Reviews for Jump, Grasshopper
ArtemisBare chapter 14 . 1/24
WHY IS THERE NOT MORE!? FINISH DARN YOU, FINUSH!
powerandcontrol chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
oh, then again a story i love - which haven't updated in /years/. sigh. well, i've really enjoyed this - especially your portrayal of christine, though it's not exactly in-character, i absolutely love it ~ (and it's good for a change to have a christine that's like, normal. and doesn't shriek at everything. yeah.) well, i know there's roughly 0% chance that you'll continue this, but it'd be really awesome if you did.
Dearly-divided chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
LOVE IT! I know there is like a 99.99% chance that you have long since abandoned this, but if there is a god I pray that you will resume this story because it's fantastic! Enough said!
Aria chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
Herro!
keep writing! this is sooo good! I really look forward to seeing how it ends!
any ideas on how to attack the plot bunny? my story is lacking...
tata, Aria
Aria chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
Herro!
AW, I see what you did there with the twins... :D emmy and Gerard were not my fav, but they both were amazing. love this chapter, feel so sorry for Raoul. I dread meeting with important people too. I suppose it wouldn't help if it is your family.
tata, Aria
Fireballmaddie chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Oooo I am so exited for the next chapter and I never thought that I would feel bad for Raoul but apparently I was wrong :p
Lexie chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I moms it's only been a month...but I can't wait any longer for this to update! Please don't discontinue :(
Stirack chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
I really think this was a nice, light chapter to break up all the angst going on with Erik and Christine. It was a well placed in the story :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
That went well :/ At least Raoul has such nice friends to cheer him up :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
loving this story so far. refreshing.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Good chapter. It's nice to see Raoul squirm under Phillipes steely gaze...but Emmy? Gerad? Really? And mak
grandma paula chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
very well written, in modern times. good story line and introduction of new characters. I will follow this story
Phan3145 chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
(raspberry) Fop chapter. He's scared of his brother apparently...that's hilarious! Philippi, yeah, I don't trust him. Gave Raoul the opportunity to do what? No, do not trust that snake at all. Please update again soon! 8D
gravity01 chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Ooh. Now that was surprising. Nice job.
gravity01 chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
There is so much I like about this story.

I like that this isn't a supermodel!Christine... but rather a girl who stresses over her looks and weight like every other girl.

I am also a big fan of Erik and Christine's interaction. It's fresh and different. Instead of a weepy terrified Christine and a weepy love struck Erik tiptoeing around each other... you've got an Erik who is confident enough to tease and bait her and a Christine who is very vocal about how entirely creeped out she is.

And he didn't even get all angsty and destructive when she told him to act like a normal human being! I cannot begin to tell you how happy that makes me.

Anyway, this is fantastic. Update soon please!