Reviews for The Road To Paradise
Tyr'amun chapter 25 . 21h
Well done. I, for some reason actually reared up with theindividual squad prayers. Well freaking done.
Madara339 chapter 1 . 3/28
why the heck did u nerf shinobi so much.. this sucks goodbye
The Uncanny Wolfman chapter 25 . 3/27
HOLY SHIT this chapter is, so far, the magnum opus. There are so many feelings in this chapter. I am beside myself, speechless, at the quality of this chapter. There's so much solid, organic development...I was happy, sad, excited, vindicated, appalled, shocked, and angry...all in this one chapter.

THIS is what a good chapter looks like. Everyone is showing solid character progress and we're making positive movement in the plot. There's so much already hinted at, and everyone who's played the game knows what's coming...

I'm still in shock. Thank you for writing this amazing chapter. It was great.
TheHollowClown chapter 2 . 3/27
Ninjas have been nerfed.

aaaaand goodbye o7
Razzle Jazzle chapter 25 . 3/26
Took me a week to get this far from chpt 1. The story is great. Really no other way to put it. The way its grown and gotten deeper since I started has been truly enjoyable.
It woulda been more interesting to see Naruto romantically pursue Jack since they are both damaged goods and have eccentric personalities. Just makes more sense imo but this is your story.

My buddy bought Dromeda. He says it's fun and fast paced but he's easily satisfied. I'm reluctant to get it after watching the reviews. It got a 6/10 by . I'm replaying ME2 right now and by time I finish 3, the price should low enough to warrant buying a 6/10.
Schnarf chapter 1 . 3/26
very interesting start, im hooked
Sleepless Demon chapter 25 . 3/25
...Now that was interesting. Keep it up and update asap. Peace out.
D N Walker chapter 25 . 3/25
I have to admit it's the little moments between Tali and Naruto I look forward to reading each one brings them closer and that's the best thing their relationship isn't being rushed it's coming across as a natural progression. Keep it up and to ask again will you use the events on Horizon as a excuse for the Alliance to put Naruto under 'arrest' alongside Shepherd?
Sparda5136 chapter 25 . 3/25
I've personally played Andromeda and besides the sometimes cringy facial animations and some glitches I've enjoyed the game thoroughly I highly recommend it
NeoNazo356 chapter 25 . 3/25
A party-ful of drunken krogan... Sounds like a WMD if ever there was any. And good god almighty, imagine what would happen whenever one of them said- "Hey, hold my ryncol..." followed by whatever insane drivel spilled out of their maws. My guess is one of them'd say- "I'mma jump that tomkah over that ravine" and then be so intoxicated, they somehow manage to pull it off.
Anyway, Naruto and Tali's moment IN one of the tomkahs was really sweet, but the tone shifted quickly when a not-drunk Grunt came in and filled the cabin with alcohol fumes. Legion's commentary was funny, and I have to wonder if any of his parts are atmosphere-sensitive to the point that he'd even bother COMMENTING on that. As for Grunt's "breeding is awesome" quote,THAT was a trip.
Naruto INTIMIDATING his way into the Weyloc stronghold (definitely Renegade if ever there was it) was certainly a new twist on things. The confrontation between Mordin and Maelon was well-done, but I especially liked Naruto's choice words for him, and how everyone offered their own race's prayers for the departed. I'm curious what Legion "chirped" out, and whether it was some sort of prayer, either in Khelish or even Christianity because of the whole "Legion" thing.
Tali getting them busted at the end was so CUTE. I can just imagine her covering her face with her hands like that, and it's so adorable. As for the whole "Dobe" thing, the tone REALLY shifted at that, and I wonder just how the HELL Sasuke got off-world, and what the hell he's even DOING off-world.
eniox27 chapter 25 . 3/25
Good chapter some nice healing going on. Oh was wondering how narutos mission was going to come up.
Bardic Knowledge chapter 25 . 3/24
I'm probably about halfway through Andromeda, and I've been enjoying it, though I have had a couple of complaints about little things (like an unskippable cutscene of the ship leaving the planet whenever you enter the ship, even if you just went in to do one thing and were going to go back to the planet right after, which then leads to another unskippable cutscene of the ship returning to the planet).

One of my favourite things so far is the ability to name your self-crafted equipment. My current loadout is an asari sword named Gorun Nova, a Scorpion III named Din's Fire, and an Inferno Sniper Rifle III (that one's new) named Deathmark.
Mathew5641 chapter 25 . 3/24
I'm really enjoying your story and you're right drinking brings everyone together especially when there's cause to celebrate can't wait for the next chapter hope it comes out soon

May we meet in the halls of Valhalla
Kinunatzs The Eternal chapter 1 . 3/24
Keep appearing in the crossover section so I tried my hand on reading this but color me surprise on how trash this fic is
Horned Reaper 266 chapter 25 . 3/24