Reviews for The Road To Paradise
BingeReader97 chapter 4 . 7/10
Are you aware that most shinobi use chakra to enhance their strength? And even with out the enhanced strength or sage mode naruto was able to lift some of those big ass frog statues. So unless you weakened naruto for the story (which I'm starting to suspect you did (p.s. I have not been reading Author Notes so I could have totally missed you explaining all this)) he should be at least on par with a krogans physical strength
BingeReader97 chapter 3 . 7/10
Love the story so far but I don't like that naruto isn't friends with kurama in this.
Kabutokun chapter 31 . 7/4
I'm glad that you're back! The chapter was a bit long but I like what you did with Jacob's arc at the end. And welcome back Kasumi! We missed you ;)
jdcoker chapter 29 . 7/1
You may find flaws in your own work like I do in my own, but I wanted to let you know that this is better than you think. I'm enjoying it immensely. I rank your writing up with "nonjon" and "darth marrs", two of my favorites. Loved the twist of Naruto being left behind on the collector ship. Keep up the good work.
Grand Cataclysm chapter 31 . 6/15
You know I was getting worried when TRTP didn't appear in my inbox after a few months but turns out i had nothing to worry about at all. It's good to hear that things are going well for you and it's great to see you back in the game. Looking forward to everything that is to come, along with all the crazy plot twists you no doubt have in store. See you in the next one.
murasakibar8 chapter 31 . 6/12
congrats on the marriage. this chapter was epically long but it never got boring maybe a little confusing because i didnt remember some of the wards i would like to see a little more relation development between sherpard and naruto or naruto and jack as it seems that jack is a little on the side
fanficcyberman chapter 31 . 6/11
Congratulation on the marriage, this chapter was beautifully done and all I can say is I can't wait to see where this goes from here.
Moonlit Hunter chapter 31 . 6/11
Samara's bit on the Citadel was very well written. The historian in me hurt (in a good way) during that section due to the reality of the fading past.
HURRAY! KASUMI'S BACK! I enjoy the idea that Kasumi grew up in a super 'prim and proper' home, and her responding with a solid break away from her uncomfortable family situation.
I am curious, however, as to how Jacob's father and the other stranded were able to return. I may have forgotten if you had mentioned it in previous chapters.
Lastly, I am afraid and excited about what Naruto & crew will find on Sanctuary. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter!
(p.s., congratulations).
Physics dude chapter 31 . 6/10
Just really quickly about the whole gravity waves thing. The way waves cancel each other out happens when two waves of equal amplitude but from opposing directions hit eachother. This poses a problem with your idea since the anti wave is coming from roughly the same place as the gravity wave, which in this situation would actually amplify the gravity waves. You could use this though and have the stealth be not about erasing the ships presence, but hiding it as something else.
omegazeroinfi chapter 31 . 6/10
one thing i noticed, is it karin or konan? when naruto brought up the uzumaki library, he used karins name. when talking with the illusive man, he used konan.
ArchAngel319 chapter 31 . 6/10
Thanks Ni'Rala for another awesome chapter. It's been a while since I first read through your story for the first time so I did a little rereading from start to finish. I have to say I still love this story and consider it amongst the best mass effect stories out there along side other great writers like Calenstel, MakoGT and Herr Wozzeck. I loved the latest three chapters you have released and especially love the "Space Swimming" scene you wrote. That scene right there was distinctly original in my mind when comparing it to other scenes in M.E. works. Anyway, Good luck with your next chapter, and as always have fun writing.

This is ArkAngel319 signing off.
Markus-Antonius chapter 31 . 6/9
What a great take on the Jacob mission! The scene confronting him was sooo intense I loved it! Great job man! And congrats on getting married!
Mathew5641 chapter 31 . 6/8
First congratulations for getting married and having someone who supports you

Second of all love this chapter it was well worth the wait I especially like the separate moments with the other crewmembers and her list is adorable and I love it and the awkward talk with The ships doctor alien that was beautiful

Keep up the amazing work so happy that you're back can't wait to see the next chapter

PS Naruto Is going to get the beating of a lifetime if a certain pink haired girl doesn't see him when he comes back
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 31 . 6/8
Well, first, congratulations man. I wish you and your partner the best of luck.

Now, on the chapter, the additions to the Stealth Systems sounds solid in theory.
Leaf Ranger chapter 31 . 6/8
*sighs* Wow. I really honestly don't know what to say about this chapter. It was just honestly far too large, and I can't really comment that easily about it. So I'll go with my two largest thoughts regarding this chapter.

First off, the positives: the part with Tali and her list was cute. I liked how that all played out. So I think you did a great job there. And I liked that Kasumi came back...rather quickly after leaving, at least story wise. so that was good.

Negative: Really only one, and it's one I've been harping on for a while. Why is Shepard even in this fanfic. I'm sorry to keep coming back to it, but I really believe it is a legitimate problem of this fanfic. Shepard really has no real place or connection in this fanfic. He has no purpose in this fanfic except 'he's Shepard in a Mass Effect story'. While there are occasional moments where he connects with the squad and crew, like with Garrus in this chapter, they are honestly so far and rare inbetween, and usually the actual connections he's making, even with his own former squadmates, is so little that they don't add anything to his character. Quite honestly, he has become so one dimensional and bland at this point he might as well be just a background non-entity. He has practically no control over the crew, and the most bonding he's done is getting Naruto to be loyal to him (and I'm so not going back into my problems with that scenario). But everyone else, Naruto is the one who's done the most for them. Naruto is the one who has connected with the majority of the ground crew, not Shepard. Naruto is the one I feel they are more loyal to, not Shepard. I can honestly say that what shepard did in this chapter for Jacob is the MOST I've seen him do for any one member of the ground crew, and even that was usurped by Naruto both at the start and end of JAcob's whole situation.

So honestly...I just really need to ask what the point of Shepard is in this fanfic? Because it feels like he's just a ghostly non entity who is there for the sole purpose that he NEEDS to be in this fanfic. He doesn't even feel like the 'tortured real man' you said you wanted to portray him as, but he honestly feels like he's not even a real part of the fanfic, just someone who get's thrown in from time to time because 'oh yeah, he's in this'.

I'm sorry if I'm ranting, but this is an honest problem I have with your fanfic, that you've made the main character such a non-entity in a series where they were the glue and bond that held everything together, that made the crew WANT to do these things that are suicidal or impossible to pull off. *shrugs*