Reviews for The Road To Paradise
rwbybomb21 chapter 11 . 10/11
As I have read i have found myself more and more disappointed. You claim to not make one side more powerful than the other yet Naruto, the 'other side' is weaker.

Faster reflexes? ANBU captain qualifier? How? I see nothing but a punching bag that occasionally fights back. This is not balanced, you've underpowered Naruto in nearly all forms. He's loud and easy to anger...in the anime. Funnily enough he never qualified as A FUCKING ANBU in the anime! ANBU are known for level headedness despite personality during missions, and they supposedly value mission completion and loyalty.

You've made Naruto THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE of this! You've made him brash and loud and for some reason i feel that he's gotten stupider over the chapters. The first chapter he acted as an ANBU...sort of, considering this is the only actual area of the story that shows his ANBU skills.

The first chapter is the only good chapter in this sense. While rushed you tackled an issue with First Contact, you showed vast differences between 'modern' humans and them.

Also, wtf happened to the little friendship thing Naruto had with kurama? Did that just not happen? What about this strength to defeat MADARA FUCKING UCHIHA! Where is it!?

He feels nerfed for the sake of plot, and it hurts to read more and more.

I wish you luck...with whatever the fuck it is you're doing now.
My only complaint is unless you put it as their shields blocked them form from his senses it doesn't make sense because he's not sensing chakra or at least only chakra he sensing life and other unspecified stuff because he can sense rocks and all that so most likely natural energy as well they should be harder to sense but not impossible because by the logic you use he shouldn't be able to use senjustsu on anywhere other than his home planet in space makes sense because he could certainly be able to but it would take forever because he would have to draw from the crew, enemies, and the ship itself? Because apparently the inanamit produce natural energy as well but on the other hand I think it's only naturally acuring inanamit objects that count in conclusion I'm pretty sure he should be able to sense them because they are alive in the first place - also are you going to explain away kuramas empathy sense because of no chakra as well if naruto ever gets on good terms with him obviously twords the end because I'm pretty sure that's actually soul based
TheWolfBoss06 chapter 11 . 9/26
I enjoy the story so far but I really feel like you nerfed Naruto by a huge margin. I'm not asking for him to be OP and I enjoy his childish, energetic personality but considering his background as an experienced war hero and ANBU operative, I find it ridiculous that he gets manhandled in every single chapter. This feels like pre-Shippuden Naruto to me, I just don't see an trace of this so-called "war hero" persona. This is Naruto after the Fourth Shinobi War, he has fought and won against Madara and even Pain, who are considered an OP monsters capable of killing hundreds of Shinobi without breaking a sweat. Now I understand that Naruto is at a disadvantage because he's inexperienced with the Mass Effect universe and its technology, but there were several incidents that he could've handled easily and he didn't.

I still enjoy the story a lot but still just wanted to give my two-cent on what I believed to be a nerfing issue.
brokenstrings001 chapter 8 . 9/24
What a pussy. Its like Naruto put in a drama show. Its not even following the canon ending.
brokenstrings001 chapter 2 . 9/24
Jacob so fucking useless.
Phiver chapter 30 . 9/22
Yeah, let's keep going! You've come this far, and I can't wait to see how much farther you will go! Sorry I'm a little fired up, I just finished Gurren Lagann for the first time earlier today, and I'm still a bit keyed up from that. You have a point with Kasumi that I've never really considered, but I would like to see something of her again. Still, you wrote it beautifully and I wish that Shepard in game had challenged Hock like that in some
way, because it really is true, he's not worth a specter. Thank you for this chapter, and I can't wait to see more!
murasakibar8 chapter 30 . 9/19
man the ff app is acting weird again. cool chapter maybe i am petty but i would have made sherpard blow the place up after getting out just out of spite. or naruto saying fuck it and stealing the quarians stones
murasakibar8 chapter 30 . 9/19
now that i think about it the ellusive man eyes do look like a MS i will say that i dont like the fact that sasuke is that much stronger than naruto but i got the point later in the chapter. awesome work like all the chapters before.
KingRyu chapter 30 . 9/19
Worst mass effect/naruto story I've read
Grand Cataclysm chapter 30 . 9/18
Well that certainly deals with Donovan Hock. It was certainly one of my favourite parts of ME2...the firefights towards the end were a bit of an arse but still. I very much enjoyed the way that you've re-jigged the whole event to better suit the current crew. Having Naruto pretend to be the statue was brilliant and Jack almost went nuclear after that comment from those poor guards haha. Ahh that was fun, the whole thing just flowed of the page. A joy to read as always. See you next time.
Foxy-Floof chapter 30 . 9/16
Wow... And yeah, Kasumi's not a fighter. Never was. Too bad for everyone else though. Her skills would save a lot of lives.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 30 . 9/16
while yes she is indeed a thief, she is also a good person, and VERY loyal to those she cares about. while she obviously needs to clear her head and figure out what she wants... i suspect she'll be back. she isn't the type to abandon others. i figure just before they hit the Omega 4 relay, she'll get in touch. likely from Omega.

my guess is that the crew being kidnapped by the collectors will be the key moment that changes her mind. because then she isn't a thief trying to be a soldier on a suicide mission. at that moment, she is a thief trying to save her friends.

and THAT is why i think Kasumi will be back. because while this scene did in fact fit her character, Kasumi isn't as apathetic and cold hearted as she would like others to believe. she is loyal to those close to her. and the crew of the Normandy has become VERY close to her. almost as close as Keiji was, but without the romantic connotations.
Draconic Reborn chapter 11 . 9/16
Miranda is kinda a cunt
Leaf Ranger chapter 30 . 9/16
To be honest, the idea of Kasumi abandoning the team never struck me as a possibility. at all. Kasumi might have been a thief, but she had honor as well. It showed when she put herself on the line, relatively speaking, to help save the hanar home world. And I really do think that honestly, she'd feel obligated to those who helped her retrieve what she wanted.

So to be honest, I really feel you did Kasumi a grave injustice by having her flee like this. I think she would have stuck it out, because she felt she needed to, for Shepard helping her out, and because she accepted a contract.

*shrugs* It's your fanfic, but I'm honestly really disappointed with what you did to Kasumi, by having her flee her, I think it is a gross representation and misinterpretation of her character overall.

not to mention, Jacob. She would have stayed for Jacob. Remember in Me3, she even says Jacob could have gotten her back on the Normandy.

So while I thought the chapter was overall quite interesting and fairly well done, I do think you were very wrong with having Kasumi leave. she's not a coward, and not someone to abandon those who help her. Even if she's a thief.
Markus-Antonius chapter 30 . 9/16
This was great man, Shepard's comebacks to Hock were amazing, like I could picture air horns going off and memes flashing by lol