Reviews for The Road To Paradise
reader chapter 4 . 1/10
my opinion jutsus are more aweso e in description can cover the meaning..
MKTerra chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
A wild Brony has appeared... Well, as long as it's current gen MLP. We don't talk about the previous ones...
Swirling Maelstrom chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Why you not updated new chapters.
jakejakereal chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Naruto has insane 360 perception and has shown to have hypersonic reactions and speed, how was he captured by a bunch of mercs with no idea of what he is really capable of?
meowy1986 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
why the hell would naruto get caught by some pussys? narutos more then pwoerful enough to kill any of them even if they use guns the jutsus are more then capable of keeping them at bay..naruto never even used chakra..just killing itent alone would bring tem to there knees
Kingdark chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
I think you missed your deadline mate. By more then a year. That's actually kind of funny I think. Anyway it was interesting to read but I think that Naruto is a bit underpowered. And didn't he make friends with Kurama in the anime already?
Kingdark chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
I'm a bit confused though. Naruto is a captain of an ANBU team that means he reports to the Hokage. So why doesn't he bother to report first?
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
I really want to see full Kyuubi Naruto take on a Reaper like Kalros did. Or maybe baby human Reaper thing at the end of ME 2.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Ninja can't take on Reapers one on one and win, but I should hope that Naruto in full Kyuubi mode can.
xenomorphlover09 chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
i like to see more
NightmareKnight1 chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Brohoof - /)
Another person joins the herd. :D
outcastmike chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Good plot so far can't wait for the next
SixPathsOfKyuubi chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
This is the first good NarutoXMass effect story I have seen keep up the good work. But I have to ask why are the Kyuubi and Naruto at odds? Did you make the story before they become friends in the show? And I have to say I can understand down playing how strong Naruto is but it seems to me your making him to weak. Maybe something you want to fix I mean Naruto can destroy mountains, level a land scape, and move faster then a bullet can leave the barrel of a gun. And Sage mode so under the stander of the show. Remember when Pain attack the leaf village and summand that giant rhinoceros. an adult on weights about 5,000 lb on it own far more then a krogan. The one Pain used was about the size of a two story house making it's weight around 500,000lb! And Naruto in sage mode through it like it was a dame beach ball! And Naruto was able to fall off a pointy spike of around 3,000 feet or higher in the air and not feel a thing after. Please stop down playing Naruto so much. Naruto normal strength alone would match that of a Krogan. you could say it's because of Naruto's chakra if you want but please stop down playing as hard as you have. Anyways loved the story line so far please make some changes regarding Naruto's strength. On that note if you want you could have seals on Naruto to hold back his monster like strength.
Luke Dragneel chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
'Freaks', from Naruto of all people? I thought this was a Naruto/ alien pairing, besides Naruto is supposed to be friends to some degree with Kurama so why wouldn't he talk to him for 6 years?
Total Derpy Fan chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Read the fic. Loved it so far. Read the A/Ns. Bro-hoof.