Reviews for The Road To Paradise
I understand that life can really screw with your plans so it's no big deal if you occasionally miss an update, that being said I really look forward to seeing how this amazing crossover continues . One of the best Naruto x Mass effect stories I've ever read
Sleepless Demon chapter 15 . 7/20
Interesting story, I hope to read more, hopefully sooner than later
Today is the DAY u should update your new chapter! So r u doing it now or r u gonna disappoint us again?
Mark chapter 15 . 7/8
Brah. Give more.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 4 . 7/4
I can hardly wait to see Naruto vrs Kai Leng in ME3.
Unlike Shepard (and Kai) Naruto is a real ninja.
Kai will be in for a real surprise.
At the very least - if using the academy style- I expect Naruto to be on par with Kai's Taijutsu skills (let's not talk about ninjutsu)
If however, Naruto uses the gentle fist or the toad's art, then he should be able to humiliate Kai. After all the Gentle fist is the Hyuga's prized Taijutsu fighting style. A style which made them feared in the ninja world. (a world where fighting was a part of life)
And then there is always senjustu...
Ever seen Kai getting his as kicked? Well now is your chance.
Something tells me Shepard is going to love Naruto once that happens.
leo0074 chapter 15 . 7/2
I really enjoyed this chapter, everyone's reaction to Naruto's death, especially Tali's. I almost choked When Garrus punched Jack, hilirious.
Also Grunt playing with his toys :D. He only has a few years after all.
Mordin's reaction was very well writen, I really got the feels.
Also in the Codex, the part where You mention Shepard's menĂº, You made me laugh so hard.
Can't want for your next update, looking forward.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 15 . 7/1
Love the idea of last meals kept by the cook
Burning Heart122 chapter 15 . 7/1
There shall be more ramen for you when chu update dah story next
OMG this story is so awesome, keep up the amazing work!
Leaf Ranger chapter 15 . 7/1
Oh jeez...seriously? Naruto is in Collector hands? Like as in they're going to indoctrinate him?

Awww c'mon. x.x Does that really need to happen?

Sorry, just...seems excessive...*sighs* oh well.

Sorry, just not in the best mood, and that made me...upset. Especially since Naruto will miss Tali's trial, which would have been a great time for them to bond...
Jebest4781 chapter 15 . 7/1
Well this is going to be complicated soon enough
Markus-Antonius chapter 15 . 7/1
God that was... Heavy. Great chapter!
The Amazing Grayson chapter 15 . 7/1
Damn son, it was sad to see people's reactions-but at the same time you've done a PHENOMENAL job at capturing the characters reactions despite the 'death' of one of the protagonist. I'm glad Jack reacted the way she did- if there's anything that pisses me off it's character inconsistency.

I feel bad for Tali. Not just because of the loss of Naruto-their budding romance was too green to have any profound effect besides the loss of a chance- but because in a moment of weakness, her own people cast her out. I really did complete that mission with her with every possible ending just to see how things would play out.

I feel like Zaeed had the closest relationship to Naruto despite his apathetic nature. He did, after all, let him use his gun and see his sketchpad. I think he's the only other person to see it aside from Shepard; and we had to do a lengthy quest line just to get that much rapport with him as the Commander.

I can't wait to see the next arc. I know Naruto is pretty much an immovable object when it comes to his ideals and his mindset-but the Reapers don't even conform to the same Laws of Nature as the rest of the universe. I'm hoping that Naruto doesn't become a meat puppet for the Reapers...although knowing the nature of fanfiction, it wouldn't surprise me.

Great work as usual, as you can probably tell I'm looking forward to the next chapter hahahah.
NeoNazo356 chapter 15 . 7/1
Sounds like Tali has a lot on her plate, what with losing Naruto and "never knowing", on top of being accused of Treason barely five minutes later. Jack's an ass, like always, and I have to wonder if Reaper-Naruto might hold some kind of grudge against her in his next Form; either that or Jack will attack him first and he shoots HER in the left side, or something. Garrus & Zaeed talking things out in Naruto's memory was a nice touch, and I can't help but wonder what Naruto will be like the next time he appears. Given how much of a fit Kurama threw at the mention of the Protheans, I wonder what his take on the Reapers will be.
Romulus123 chapter 15 . 7/1
Damn, this reunion is going to be a doozy, one way or another. Because there's only two possibilitie that I can see; Kurama and Naruto are strong enough to overcome the Indoctrination attempts or they aren't. Plain and simple. And while it's nice to think about, we've never actually seen anyone saved from Indoctrination. It's been a pretty absolute state of mind.

However, I don't know how it would work trying to take over two sentients at the same time. And from what we've seen, Indoctrination works on a biological level. Kurama is a conscious chakra construct, not a biological being. So, I don't think it will be able to affect the Fox. But I don't know what that means for Naruto.

And Jack seems a little bit extra bitchy in this story. But I guess when a red monster beats you to within an inch of your life you become a little biased. And if he comes back a Husk then that's just gonna add more fuel to the fire.

He's gonna be fucked up, either way. Looking like Danzo 2.0