Reviews for Just Like Old Times
Reilovernat1213 chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
I just spent the last three days nonstop reading this fic! Such a wonderful fic. You haven't updated in so long though, and I hope so very dearly that you do. I adore the way that you depicted every character and especially Garrus and Shepard's relationship. If you are posting it elsewhere, please tell us! This really is a fantastic fic and if there are up to 40 chapters as you say, I'd like to read every single one! Best wishes and I hope to see an update very soon!
Garrus Fan chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
WARNING SPOILERS FOR ME3 AHEAD

What a wonderful story! I love the indoctranation theory myself because it makes me feel not guilty when EDI and the geth die with that choice. I just tell myself it wasn't really what happened and other crud to make myself feel better about it. Anyhow, you've done an amazing job so far, I like the way you have Garrus and Shep's relationship portrayed! And Aethyta... That's just wonderful! I noticed you haven't updated in quite some time but I REALLY hope you do!
yahiro365 chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter! Plot's really good, and the characters, canon and OC. Anywho, i'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
shadow1real chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
Epic story can't wait for more
Spyke1985 chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Alrighty! Time for an honest review. gotta love it when people are honest, right? Right.
**CAUTION TO ANYONE WHO HAS NOT READ THIS STORY, AND IS LOOKING AT REVIEWS TO GET AN IDEA OF WHETHER THIS STORY IS GOOD OR NOT: HERE THERE BE SPOILERS! This story is excellent, take it from someone who is very picky about the ME universe, but read this review at your own risk!**

When this first started out, I was quite afraid it was going to be *yet another* post-ME3 disaster, of which I have endured far too many.

What I found instead, was a treasure. While this tends to stray away from the smut I do *so* enjoy, I really love how you've handled their relationship. It's very sweet and honest, and even though it's rather more 'clean' and rather free of what I've become accustomed to as 'turian tradition' (bondmarks, feral play, specifically) than I'm used to, it was quite enjoyable to see how you've portrayed them.

I love how you've handled the whole situation with the reapers, having the citadel chase them out of existence instead of just releasing 'space magic' and destroying the relays and every piece of tech out there, sentient or otherwise. Very well done.

I also agree with Garrus as a councilor. Many have gone with him as Primarch, and while I believe he may eventually be ready for that step, he needs to grow a bit more IMHO to get to that phase of responsibility. He's still got too much of the vigilante in him to fill that role properly in my head. I love you, Gar-gar. :P

Anyway, I've also thoroughly enjoyed your OC's, and I ESPECIALLY love the idea of Aethyta (sp?) being the asari councilor. BRILLIANT move there. She's perfect for it. Though I am rather surprised that Garrus hadn't met her before, seeing as Shepard met her more than once in the game. But, *shrug* not a biggie either way.

Your handling of Omega was inspired, to be honest. I'm still not sure if you edited it after the Omega DLC came out or not, but you did a very good job with it, regardless.

I really like the idea of Miranda being the new erm... 'Illusive Woman'. hehe. Very interesting turn of events there.

I am very pleased to say that I will be following this story's progression with pride and anticipation, and I wish you all the best in all your endeavors.

love
Spyke1985 chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA OMG XD *falls over laughing*
Garrus' blushing, stuttering moment was TOO PERFECT! XD
I laughed for a solid 3 minutes... hell, I'm still laughing through tears writing this! XD
You pinned him just... perfectly right there. BRAVO! *claps* :D
Spyke1985 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
I'm guessing this chapter was published before the Omega DLC... or you're just deciding to bring it into play after the war. Either way, interesting twist. :)
Spyke1985 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Ok I have to admit, that was one of the sweetest, softest, hottest Shakarian love scenes I've ever read. reminded me of their love-making scene in my own story, When You're Strange. It felt personal, which is hard to carry across sometimes. Very well done.
Azshalade chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
Yay' new chapter! Always look forward to your updates.
YF-19S Excalibur chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
"Now you're onto something" LOl! I am really enjoyed and amuzing how you make Shepard throw her banter to Liara. Ah.. hope you will always be well and be happy 'couse there are always a better tomorrow ahead. No body know when and how this world be gone except God. So you don't need too worry for something you can't event control ;). And last from me Merry Christmas 2012 and Happy New Year 2013!

Best Regards and Godspeed!
Shenlong Girl chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
This is interesting. My Shepard shot Balak on the Citadel (she doesn't negotiate with terrorists... unless not playing their game gets her 25 renegade points, like on the asteroid), so I want to see what nefarious deeds you have him up to post-game. :)
theresa.aikens chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
I just found your story and am on chapter 5. I love how you are taking it. It is easy to see my Shepard in there. I played all 3 games back to back not long ago and your story is helping me alot with how the ending went... Thank you for writing it and the Omega relay story. :)
servantofclio chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
Aw, I love Traynor. Nice to see her getting a little attention.
K chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I hope you continue this, it's really good!
CyanB chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
I think the credit with the Primarchs would count for more.

And don't they say it's better to end with a bang?