Reviews for Miracle Gilbert
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Bonnie is so annoying
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
Absolutely beautiful no other words to it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
So sweet of Elena wanting to include Damon by inviting him to her Doctors appointment. At least she is not keeping him on the side lines . After all Damon loves Elena enough to stay whilst Stefan did not.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Wow I can't believe Stefan bolted. Trust Damon to stick around. He's just so awesome.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
I don't know how long ago you wrote this, but i found it a couple of months ago and loved it however i lost it, i have been searching fornso long to find it and im so happy that i did, i hope this isn't the end but if it is this was my favorite fan fiction, i wonder if after everything that they told lily, she would consider being a vampire? or stefan trying to write the wrong he did all those years ago, or even trying to hurt elena and lily. i hope that you could continue the story because im hooked on it and can't stop reading it!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
loved it could of ended better
YazYaz chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
Incredible, amazing and beautiful story...

Stefan."the saint and perfect" is the mayor hypocrite...
isla brooks chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
yeah i think the story is good i have read most of the books i really enjoy it. i can,t wait to watch season seven.i hope bonnie and damon get together because damon has not got over elana is love of is needs some one there for him.I think when season seven starts damon will be the bad boy so bonnie will have to remind him ofb the good the books they are great.
thelonesomesouls chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
UPDATE! I love this story so much! I'd love to see what happens with Stefan and Damon and Elena and Lily! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I do not like this version I like Damon's better.
Sere'sLight chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I loved your story. It was very sweet and cute. But to tell you the truth I was looking forward to seeing how you would have incorporated a baby into the major storylines. Like klaus and well I thought stefen would have come back sooner than 17 years later.
But I still loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
I like this story...why you stop?...please update
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
hahahaha! That teaches Stefan to walk out on the woman he loves just because she wants to keep a rape baby! serves him right to get slap after verbal slap in the face!
crazyasssoul chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
OMG you should so make another chapter with Stefan angry or something and Elena saving the day, that would be awesome, lol, thanks for the awesome read!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
That story was awesome... u should definatly write another ;)