Reviews for Miracle Gilbert
MeganDestler chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
UPDATE! I love this story so much! I'd love to see what happens with Stefan and Damon and Elena and Lily! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I do not like this version I like Damon's better.
Sere'sLight chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I loved your story. It was very sweet and cute. But to tell you the truth I was looking forward to seeing how you would have incorporated a baby into the major storylines. Like klaus and well I thought stefen would have come back sooner than 17 years later.
But I still loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
I like this story...why you stop?...please update
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
hahahaha! That teaches Stefan to walk out on the woman he loves just because she wants to keep a rape baby! serves him right to get slap after verbal slap in the face!
crazyasssoul chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
OMG you should so make another chapter with Stefan angry or something and Elena saving the day, that would be awesome, lol, thanks for the awesome read!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
That story was awesome... u should definatly write another ;)
Only If You Wish It chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Wait. That's it? For reals? Like, no drama caused by Stefan? Seriously?!

...Hmph. Not sure how I feel about that abrupt ending. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love your writing here. It's a beautiful piece of literature that I think was worded brilliantly but...just kind of seemed like you were building up to something there. I didn't know you were going to get me all emotionally involved and then throw me off a cliff of wonderment. What about Lily? Does she eventually change? And did Stefan just...leave? Without a fight? His inner ripper let him do that? He didn't even try to win Elena back over?

I like the realistic approach (that everything that could go wrong didn't go wrong) but isn't the whole plot surrounding VD that everything that can go wrong does?

Sorry, it's just...a weird place to just...end it. I feel emotionally stunted or something.

Well. Okay. Guess that's that. Um...bye?
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
I love this story it was my first baby fic
lateVMlover chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
I really liked this. One of the most annoying things about Twilight was how shallow Bella was-always begging Edward to change her because the thought of him being any older than her physically was more than she could bare. Your version shows a much more mature decision. A decision based on love, passion, and respect. Not immature desperation! Thanks for writing it!
lateVMlover chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Yeah! Loved it!
lateVMlover chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Bonnie's self-righteous double standard always annoys me on the show. I bet if it was Stefan she was sharing a life with, she'd not be such a bitch about it. Like witches don't do bad evil things, too! Great chapter!
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
I really like your story. This is a sweet chapter!
emiwat14 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
i loved this story, very sweet!
kaybaby1127 chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
geez that was a quick story, ima miss it.

but dang stefan u have some nerve huh? glad to see everything worked out