Reviews for To Know A Brother's Love
abbyli chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really love how this is written because of the friendship. It's almost intimate but it's not gay and that is just so beautiful. You are a talented writer and I hope you write more Jargan friendship. So sweet.
asms2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Aw, this is adorable! I love how Logan and James were looking out for each other. The end was so sweet when Logan let James sleep next to him :) Love it!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This review is late hejieiketjkdry I apologize, love.

Okay. Okay okay okay. First off: Nothing you ever write disappoints. Okay? Okay.

Second: As soon as I finished reading, To Save A Life, I started imagining the aftermath in my head. Literally as soon as I finished it lol. I'm so bad and my mind is out of control. I love it though, absolutely love it. So, when you texted me about having WB, I was like, WRITE THIS NOW.

OHMYGOSH TOTALLY UNRELATED, BUT I GET TO MEET YOU SOOONISH.

Third. It was way better than my own imagination. Because believe it or not, I imagined this fluffier haha. Basically James being a mother hen and Logan getting annoyed. Then I was watching baseball and you texted me The Lion King part and I was like FREAKING OUT. BECAUSE IT WAS ANGSTY WHICH IS JUST THE BEST.

Fourth. I LOVE YOU. :D

xoxo
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Great story! love it!
fanmin chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
The other is was amazing, and with this it's even more complete! Omg I ADORE this cute bromance and eventhough there's no slash I just can't help seeing this as potential slash, hahaha.

I love guilty James and reassuring Logan. Perfect. And LION KING. Must you make James think that? It was my fav Disney ever. Mostly the angsty scene when Mufasa died.. Omg! I freakin love it!