Reviews for Hold Me Down
i heart clash chapter 17 . 9/8
This version of Bella should be easy to hate, but like Edward I crave more of her too. Such a tender, heart stopping story. Beautiful ending as well! Thanks for the lovely read 3
ChrisDGoosey chapter 17 . 3/16
Love it!️
ChrisDGoosey chapter 16 . 3/16
The first time I read this, I really thought this was it. I won’t be able to review again on the last chapter but just to say, this fic is fabulous!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 15 . 3/16
Gutted!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 14 . 3/16
I keep on trying to post only to learn that I have done so before. Just to say that I love this fic. Enough said.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 13 . 3/16
This chapter is so painful for Bella. So well written, though. As with most BPOV fics, this one would benefit from EPOV now and again.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 10 . 3/16
Yea, that happened!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 8 . 3/16
At about this point you wonder what the guys see in Bella at all? There’s nothing of value to be friends with. I don’t know any guy of that age (or any age, actually) that would put up with the drama from their friends.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 7 . 3/16
Edward’s trying, bless him. Bella fully deserves to be where she is, and she knows it. She’s no longer a teenager but still completely self-centred and immature.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 6 . 3/16
Oh, scared, mixed up, teenaged Bella.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 4 . 3/16
I have read this fic so many times - but I never recognise it from the summary! You’d think by now I would remember. Anyway, I love it - exactly my kind of angst. I know that some find this Bella hard to get behind but I sort of understand her most of the time, and really feel for her and her need to not appear vulnerable, especially to herself. This is one of my favourites.
LanaDelCullen chapter 6 . 10/3/2020
Ok now I’m pretty sure Bella does not deserve Edward. Ever. I hope they won’t end up together. Poor Edward. He seems weak as well since after al these years he still let her kiss him. Even though he is with Kate.
LanaDelCullen chapter 5 . 10/3/2020
Yikes, this Bella is kind of awful. The guys around her seem to be her enablers. She needs some serious help probably accompanied with medication.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 17 . 9/7/2020
Well done. Very original
she plays bass chapter 17 . 7/11/2020
nothing much to add except i first read this story when i was 15 years old in 2014 and i’ve reread this over and over this past years. this story is so special to me. love you peri and wish you still wrote and had active social media.
1,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »