Reviews for Hold Me Down
Gigileexo chapter 17 . 8/4
I’m glad I found this. The angst is completely up my alley and I’ve loved the ups and downs and all-arounds. It’s been heart-wrenching at times, but I’m kind of masochistic cause they’re my fav kinds of fics! Thanks for sharing!
-Gigi xo
alice'sbella chapter 17 . 7/31
Different but lovely, it made cry like a lunatic!
Collics chapter 17 . 3/29
You’ve probably long stopped checking fanfic but I at least wanted to ask. Is the ending intentionally left open for interpretation? Their last words could really go either way. “I won’t ever go back there with you Bella” references the past w her he doesn’t want to repeat but willing to go forward with the better Bella? Or was that the nail in the coffin? Like “yeah it always feels right being with you but we can never go back there”
Then at the table it’s pointed out he specifically has eyes for her! And if Bella believed they were truly done she wouldn’t let her heart go their when he’s looking at her right?! ARGH LOL please give me some closure. These stories are for me to escape the uncertainty of real life that I feel so incomplete without an epilogue or finale.
Birddy chapter 12 . 2/20
I can’t get through this story because I hate Bella so much. She’s manipulative, wispy-washy, and the fact that she continues to hurt Edward after she gets what she wants from him just makes her a horrible person.

You did a really good job writing this if that’s what you intended to happen, and all in all you have a great way of telling a story. I know you’re a great writer, but I just don’t like her character. That’s all.
Krista Marie chapter 17 . 2/15
I really enjoyed this even tho it was short it shows so many sides or ppl and life and change , great work .
KoverKat08 chapter 17 . 12/24/2018
This is rough, man... Though one of the best angst stores I've ever read.
jaybee22 chapter 17 . 12/1/2018
Even after all these years I go back and read this story hoping for an additional chapter. Love your work. Here’s to hoping you have more stories to share with us.
Caroleg chapter 17 . 7/29/2018
Loved it. So glad I found the completed story as waiting for the next chapter would have killed me
Ms. Torres chapter 17 . 3/29/2018
Goodness this was rough as hell to read, so much pain and destruction. It left me aching to slap Bella silly so she would wake the hell up and get on with it already lol. Thank you for sharing.

x
FinnMac chapter 17 . 6/24/2017
Great job.
lmc123 chapter 16 . 5/18/2017
Made me cry more than once... jeez
lmc123 chapter 17 . 5/18/2017
Fuck me this story was tough..
sue1zide chapter 9 . 5/11/2017
I don't like her at all. She's a manipulative bitch.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 4/24/2017
So Bella and Edward don't end up together? That's sucks.
kath chapter 15 . 3/11/2017
This is one of my favorite fanfics-it feels real and everytime I read it I still cry. Thank you for writing this incredible story and I hope you write more.
1,574 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »