Reviews for Hold Me Down
LanaDelCullen chapter 6 . 10/3
Ok now I’m pretty sure Bella does not deserve Edward. Ever. I hope they won’t end up together. Poor Edward. He seems weak as well since after al these years he still let her kiss him. Even though he is with Kate.
LanaDelCullen chapter 5 . 10/3
Yikes, this Bella is kind of awful. The guys around her seem to be her enablers. She needs some serious help probably accompanied with medication.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 17 . 9/7
Well done. Very original
she plays bass chapter 17 . 7/11
nothing much to add except i first read this story when i was 15 years old in 2014 and i’ve reread this over and over this past years. this story is so special to me. love you peri and wish you still wrote and had active social media.
Justareader chapter 17 . 1/25
Good angst
Bella's character develop is done beautifully but throughout she is consistance in her love for edward even if it isn't very obvious. I really like that even when she's manipulative u can still get a sense of this "i truely do love u in my own messed up way" vibe going on.

What i didn't like was that edward says he loves her but yet he had 2 serious gf after bella and flaunts his relationships with other girls infront of bella. Didn't help her with james. Stringing girls along...like really? The only time u feel like he actually loves her is at the end but even then it's sort of offhanded not really the "i just love u" type

Anyways a good read :)
Anonymous chapter 17 . 1/9
Thank you for writing this fanfiction. I was not a huge fan of how the last chpater played out, but I enjoyed the character development and plot. Your writing style is engaging.
myadryk89 chapter 17 . 11/19/2019
This is the first time I read a Bella like this. You made her so wild and feral that not even her could get a hold of herself, until she finally could. Seen them go through the ups and downs of their relationship made me feel helpless and very emotional.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this awesome story with us.
Gigileexo chapter 17 . 8/4/2019
I’m glad I found this. The angst is completely up my alley and I’ve loved the ups and downs and all-arounds. It’s been heart-wrenching at times, but I’m kind of masochistic cause they’re my fav kinds of fics! Thanks for sharing!
-Gigi xo
alice'sbella chapter 17 . 7/31/2019
Different but lovely, it made cry like a lunatic!
Collics chapter 17 . 3/29/2019
You’ve probably long stopped checking fanfic but I at least wanted to ask. Is the ending intentionally left open for interpretation? Their last words could really go either way. “I won’t ever go back there with you Bella” references the past w her he doesn’t want to repeat but willing to go forward with the better Bella? Or was that the nail in the coffin? Like “yeah it always feels right being with you but we can never go back there”
Then at the table it’s pointed out he specifically has eyes for her! And if Bella believed they were truly done she wouldn’t let her heart go their when he’s looking at her right?! ARGH LOL please give me some closure. These stories are for me to escape the uncertainty of real life that I feel so incomplete without an epilogue or finale.
Chaiteaa chapter 12 . 2/20/2019
I can’t get through this story because I hate Bella so much. She’s manipulative, wispy-washy, and the fact that she continues to hurt Edward after she gets what she wants from him just makes her a horrible person.

You did a really good job writing this if that’s what you intended to happen, and all in all you have a great way of telling a story. I know you’re a great writer, but I just don’t like her character. That’s all.
Krista Marie chapter 17 . 2/15/2019
I really enjoyed this even tho it was short it shows so many sides or ppl and life and change , great work .
KoverKat08 chapter 17 . 12/24/2018
This is rough, man... Though one of the best angst stores I've ever read.
jaybee22 chapter 17 . 12/1/2018
Even after all these years I go back and read this story hoping for an additional chapter. Love your work. Here’s to hoping you have more stories to share with us.
Caroleg chapter 17 . 7/29/2018
Loved it. So glad I found the completed story as waiting for the next chapter would have killed me
1,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »