Reviews for Hold Me Down
MsLiss chapter 17 . 12/31/2021
I’m sure there are many that have a completed pull to each other that one isn’t ready for.
But damn is it painful to watch
I really feel for Jasper and Jacob.
Such goos friends in Switzerland
Lol
MsLiss chapter 16 . 12/31/2021
Adulting
Good job Bella
MsLiss chapter 15 . 12/31/2021
I don’t know which way you will jump with this
Edward’s words coukd be taken both ways
But for him I hope it means he can let go
MsLiss chapter 14 . 12/31/2021
Really not funny
Heartbreaking
MsLiss chapter 9 . 12/31/2021
Poor Edward
How awful to be at the mercy of your heart with someone who is cruel with it
MsLiss chapter 5 . 12/31/2021
She’s awful
She needs to get a handle on her shit
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
Wow... This was tough... but I loved it, so much! Beautiful, painfully beautiful... You're an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing.
DMBSJB18 chapter 17 . 11/30/2021
This was… angsty. Bella was so so so broken. I hate how she treated Edward. I hate that she loves him and yet she pushed him away- hard. I hate that Edward slept around - a lot because of it. (Like, a threesome?! Come on!)
My heart hurts for Kate and tang- but hopefully they can find someone who loves them completely- and that wasn’t Edward.
I want to believe that Bella and Edward have a happy future ahead of them… but after 20 years of disfunction- I dunno. Would love a future take if you ever revisit this story :)
i heart clash chapter 17 . 9/8/2021
This version of Bella should be easy to hate, but like Edward I crave more of her too. Such a tender, heart stopping story. Beautiful ending as well! Thanks for the lovely read 3
ChrisDGoosey chapter 17 . 3/16/2021
Love it!️
ChrisDGoosey chapter 16 . 3/16/2021
The first time I read this, I really thought this was it. I won’t be able to review again on the last chapter but just to say, this fic is fabulous!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 15 . 3/16/2021
Gutted!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 14 . 3/16/2021
I keep on trying to post only to learn that I have done so before. Just to say that I love this fic. Enough said.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 13 . 3/16/2021
This chapter is so painful for Bella. So well written, though. As with most BPOV fics, this one would benefit from EPOV now and again.
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »