Reviews for Hold Me Down
MissGoldenDazz chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
I understand that you left it open which was a bit refreshing, but would you say they don't go back down they horrible road but they start anew, or are they just not going to try anymore but always love each other? That's a hard pill to swallow. She went through a lot to change herself and with as much love as the have, I can't imagine them marrying other people that they don't live with their whole hearts.
camianbu88 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
I had a hard time reading this, thie Bella is REALLY hard to love but at the same time it's easy to understand her? IDK, it's hard to say how I feel with this story, I only know that I liked it, that I would like to know if these two ever worked out and I would like to thank you for sharing this story with us.
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Hey peri - just wanted to check in with you to let you know how much I love your story. The angst is kinda killing me, though. I need to go a little slow with this story - I can only read it in little chunks. So far, it's like seeing my own life flash before my eyes. Yikes!

Great job - I love your writing! xoxo
liza chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
epilogue please!
lzia chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
i really hope this has a HEA because I don't think my room can take the damage I'll do if Bella ends up alone and heartbroken ;-)
liza chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
this story is breaking my heart! but in the best way so it's so well written.
LLH88 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Such a great story. Love the relationship of all the characters. What a ride to get Bella and Edward to this point. Loved it all! Any chance for a sequel? Thank you for sharing.

Lynn
rOcKeRfOoL chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Really?
withloveviv chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Finally!
withloveviv chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
How they made it this far is a miracle.
withloveviv chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Really easy to dislike this bella:(
bfl2ma chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Welp, I can see them working this out. She has actually changed for the better, I'm proud.
bfl2ma chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Go Bella, I'm pretty proud that she finally acted right instead of selfishly.
bfl2ma chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
Finally, glad that she seems to be doing something for him for once. I swear this Bella is just ugh, but I feel sorry for her selfish ass - excuse my french.
roxiegirl chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Omg! Tears coming. Loved the ending. I was so afraid it would be a non HEA, especially when he showed up with Tanya. I had to re-start this from the beginning...CRS...and just couldn't stop reading. I'm an absolute angst hoor, so this was right up my alley. I admit there were definitely times I did not like Bella, but she grew up and changed...and got the guy!
1,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »