Reviews for Hold Me Down
MereCullen chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Okay - I'll admit that I was petrified to read this chapter. I seriously had no idea what to expect! I mean I like the unexpected - but it's scary! The unhealthiness of Edward and Bella's addiction to each other was just heart wrenching to read. The realism of this story told me that there couldn't be a traditional HEA. I mean Bella made some pretty significant changes in her life to make her healthier... but E & B have such a co-dependent enabling relationship. The intensity of their relationship is beautiful and horrific all at the same time. Detrimental together - only a half-life when apart.

I love, LOVE the way you ended this story - kind of a "write your own adventure" type ending. Are they really getting back together? Will it work this time? Is Bella really healthier? The tears at the wedding would lead me to believe that there is at least some significant change is allowing herself to express her emotions. Can Edward cope with this new Bella? I love that this story's ending can be whatever it needed to be for the individual reader. For me - I haven't really decided how it should end. I am ever grateful that you shared this story with us and let us into the lives of these two screwed up kids!

I am definitely putting you on author alert so that I can read your next story from the very first chapter posting!
majose chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Tanya must be hitting her head in the wall for bringing up marriage after 6 months together!
I loved the final scene with all the friends together. And I would have been ok if the story was done last chapter. Bella really has grown so much!
Thank you SO mucn for writing and jappy holidays to you!
ana1973 chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Thanks for sharing such a great story, i loved it!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
awww
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
AMAZING thank you so much. This is the first fiction i've read and now im hooked to this twilight fandom 3
jimemon chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Loved it :)
Luvtwismut chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Yay! Loved how you ended this. It was perfect! :)
uytfdkuyfi.i chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
I love this story, I'm sad to see it end.
The characters were completely real with real flaws and real emotions, plus real situations. I'm proud of how much Bella has grown and matured, knowing when to let go and when to be selfish. I have hope that she and Edward will work things out and find themselves back together again. Even better than before.
Thank you for writing.

xoxo samitdamn
Starlite13 chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Really amazing story. I have been wanting to read a story where Edward isn't falling over himself to win Bella and this was PERFECT! Exactly what I was hoping for. I hope u continue to write more fic. U r great at it!
luvtwilight4eva chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
So perfect. It started with the four of them and ended with the four of them. What a ride. Thank you for sharing.
luvtwilight4eva chapter 16 . 12/3/2013