Reviews for Hold Me Down
Chaichii chapter 12 . 2/20/2019
I can’t get through this story because I hate Bella so much. She’s manipulative, wispy-washy, and the fact that she continues to hurt Edward after she gets what she wants from him just makes her a horrible person.

You did a really good job writing this if that’s what you intended to happen, and all in all you have a great way of telling a story. I know you’re a great writer, but I just don’t like her character. That’s all.
Krista Marie chapter 17 . 2/15/2019
I really enjoyed this even tho it was short it shows so many sides or ppl and life and change , great work .
KoverKat08 chapter 17 . 12/24/2018
This is rough, man... Though one of the best angst stores I've ever read.
jaybee22 chapter 17 . 12/1/2018
Even after all these years I go back and read this story hoping for an additional chapter. Love your work. Here’s to hoping you have more stories to share with us.
Caroleg chapter 17 . 7/29/2018
Loved it. So glad I found the completed story as waiting for the next chapter would have killed me
Ms. Torres chapter 17 . 3/29/2018
Goodness this was rough as hell to read, so much pain and destruction. It left me aching to slap Bella silly so she would wake the hell up and get on with it already lol. Thank you for sharing.

x
FinnMac chapter 17 . 6/24/2017
Great job.
lmc123 chapter 16 . 5/18/2017
Made me cry more than once... jeez
lmc123 chapter 17 . 5/18/2017
Fuck me this story was tough..
sue1zide chapter 9 . 5/11/2017
I don't like her at all. She's a manipulative bitch.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 4/24/2017
So Bella and Edward don't end up together? That's sucks.
kath chapter 15 . 3/11/2017
This is one of my favorite fanfics-it feels real and everytime I read it I still cry. Thank you for writing this incredible story and I hope you write more.
Rookie Blue chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
Perfect! Just Perfect !0
Babyface Carter chapter 17 . 6/1/2016
I'm not sure how I missed this story back in 2012/13 when you were writing/posting it - because it is an amazing ANGST story - and I do crave those to read. Part of me is thankful that I didn't read it when it was a WIP because it may have been torturous and my undoing!

Good Gawd, Bella's and Edward's relationship is unlike anything I've ever read before and can not believe the journey you put them through - but I'm glad you did! I can't believe you don't have any other stories - your writing is beautiful.

In any event, thanks for writing this story and sharing it!
soonbefound chapter 17 . 5/26/2016