Reviews for Hold Me Down
wardlyman chapter 17 . 4/4/2016
Bella is down right the worst Bella I ever read.

I don't see how people see this as a open ending tho. Pretty obvious Edward is getting back with her. He's not going back to the way things WERE, which was shit.

Basically, I think he isn't going to jump into a relationship with her, but they build as friends with the 'new belle' then finally once he sees she's actually changed for the better and ready for him, he'll chance it.

Overall, shit Bella. And as many habits as she had, it should take rehab to drop them. But she dropped them all one by one at least, including fucking other men.
wardlyman chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
How has she changed if she has another boyfriend? I mean that's the main problem right there, she keeps getting dicks in her and expect Edward to want her.
Chezel chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
Three words: Bella is evil
renewagain chapter 17 . 8/17/2015
wow, excellent writing. I enjoyed this story. I admit sometimes I like a packaged ending, even though I will take what I can get. I'm reeling a little from this one, but again, your writing is beautiful and you kept me on the edge the whole time.
sunflowers13 chapter 17 . 6/3/2015
Wow! What a roller coaster ride! The ups and downs- way more downs. I wanted to just smack Bella so many times throughout this story. It was a great story regardless. Do you maybe sometimes think of writing more. I feel like they went through so much and to have it just end I feel like there is more to be told. An epilogue with some great lovey times between these two- this epic love story. They do end up together right...? It would be tragic if they don't. Or was that your intention to leave it up in the air and leave us kind of guessing. The ending could go either way for me because of Bella's track record. Anyway, I would love more. Thank you for writing. I won't forget this one :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/19/2015
I just so wish you would do at least a one line epilogue for this. Do they get back together or not? Bella worked so hard to get better.
engee chapter 17 . 3/14/2015
Great writing!
I really enjoyed this story
I read it nonstop it's been a while since I've found a story that interesting
mrsfifty chapter 17 . 1/20/2015
whoa...what an angst! love it!
mrsfifty chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
i feel you Bella
quoideneufj chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
This was an amazing story. So real.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/2/2015
I wish there would be a sequel to this :-( I loved ittttt
Barbarastaff chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Thank you for writing such a great angsty fic. There's nothing like getting your heart ripped out and stopped on and then getting it put back together slowly. Love is forever *sigh*
BrookeBelikov chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
Gosh the intensity of emotion in this story was heartbreaking and elating all at the same time! This is a beautiful story.
DA Angsty chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
This was so heartbreakingly perfect. I loved it, devoured it in a day instead of doing what was on my 'list'. Thank you for posting this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This is the worst bella ever! What a whore
1,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »