Reviews for The Evolution of Kurt Hummel
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/15
Well, THAT was hot and a half! Nice work!
wgh1229 chapter 1 . 3/15
{: this story is beauty incarnate...
Leon chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
You are beautiful Kurt. I think I love you a little. All the best to you from me, Leon Stenroos in Helsinki
closetgleek chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Crying.

This was so good. The evolution of it flowed so well I didn't even notice how far Kurt had come until I realized I was reading about Kurt having skype sex but wait wasn't I just reading about how he's so shy? It was awesome the way it moved so smoothly.

The only thing I didn't like about it is the threesome thing. I just feel like I relate to Kurt a lot. I am a hopeless romantic. I totally know what it's like to never want to talk and barely even think about dirty sex stuff, and then suddenly finding a person who makes you feel comfortable and gets you out of your shell. I mean, even in this story, how Kurt couldn't say it over the phone, but could email what he was thinking, it was just. Like. Me. (I was in a long-distance relationship once upon a time). But the threesome thing is something I could never ever do because it's not romantic. Adding that third person, who they don't love, isn't romantic at all. I can handle smutty stories when it revolves around Kurt and Blaine because they love each other. I guess I see sex as one of the deepest forms of trusting another person. You're laying out your mind and heart and body with no reservations, opening yourself up in a way that could utterly destroy you. But you know you're safe because of the person you're with. But when you bring someone new and random into it, it's no longer something special that you share only with the love of your life.

But I'm not going to say a threesome is out of character for Kurt. Because maybe he is into that? But it's not my personal cup of tea.

But other than that. I thoroughly enjoyed this. The way the story was told was really good. I like how you never really focused solely on sex, just explained enough so you could see how Kurt grew in his sex comfort zone.
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Loved it! If I can come back again as a fictional character can it be the flawless Kurt Hummel - that way I get Blaine any time I want him. hehe.
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Excellently done!

What a beautiful, natural and realistic depiction of the evolution of their relationship over the years. Based on the smutty description, I hadn't been expecting such tenderness! Perfect! Just like our boys are!
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Loved this. Kinky but sweet too.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This fits with my view of them being so incredibly in love and having so much trust between them. I see their sex life becoming more adventurous with time, because nothing is taboo if both agree and trust each other. My friend windrider1967 has an excellent crossover fic Klaine/QAF called Lima Meets Liberty. 10 chapters in so far and I am loving it. Check it out! Oh and in case it wasn't clear, I loved this!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Very very nice.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
So good! That was amazing! :)
JuliaHearts chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh my god this was absolutely perfect! Really beautiful, adorable, etc etc...Amazing.
Lulu'Gleek'Criss chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Awwww me like it :')
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I know this is supposed to be smutty but the end just makes me wanna cry D:
Orwhatwehave chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
The reviewer before me makes me laugh. You're legit my favourite author, and my eyes light up when I see your name in my Klaine filter (for some reason Author Alert has failed me. Ah well.)

This was adorable.
A chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Your stories are nothing but shit!and you Blaine is really gross.