Reviews for Fourth Down
That was a great story.
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/6
:) loved this
Narges chapter 1 . 9/25
I crave happy endings like cookies ;) thanks
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 9/18
I loved that Edward offered to move to Bella if she didn't want to leave her home. Good HEA story.
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 9/14
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/19
That was a lot of fun. Enjoyed reading it. Liked the 'real life' feel to the characters and the storyline.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 3/18
Another wonderful HEA from you! I'm so glad I found your profile the other night and then your stories. I can't wait to read your chaptered stories next as you have a way of pulling me right in to them. it's been a long time since I have found another awesome writer and I'm truly excited. Thank you!
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 3/2
Aw took them a while to get there but they did. Good one.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 2/22
Sad it took so long but how wonderful
Mell C chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
An unexpected chance at love-very sweet! Thanks for writing.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wow I loved it and to know it's based on a true story makes it even better thank you
kelley turner chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
white more pleas and thank so mush
edward1932 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Once again a wonderful story.
I love all your attention to detail and the way you give life to each character.
I'm in the process of reading all of your stories. I really like the way that you write!
Thank you!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Wow, based on a true story? That's kind of romantic to happen in real life. A little sad, from the failed marriages, but romantic to know they got their happiness in the end. I'm glad you addressed the, 'not leaving with Edward, but leaving with James so soon after', part of the story. She felt it was awkward to leave with Edward after three short, yet powerful, months together, yet met James and ran off with him in less than two weeks. I was scratching my head, until you wrote why in that paragraph. Tanya was a bit possessive, now wasn't she? I wonder how she feels now, knowing that Edward found and married Bella . . . she must feel like their entire relationship meant nothing to Edward. For that, I actually feel sad for Tanya. Alas, Edward was truly in love with Bella and because she wouldn't leave her life behind her, he was forced to make do and move on. Really sad for him too, in that aspect. At least he got Bree out of it. She seemed like a great daughter. Sad he only got to see her every once in a while. Perhaps, she may want to go to college in Seattle? I liked this, quite a bit actually. Great one-shot!
Saguenay chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
It was great reading this. Thank you.