Reviews for Fourth Down
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Mtg526 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
What a sweet story. It makes me sad that E and B lived apart for so long, but thank goodness they found each other eventually. Makes my heart happy.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Awww, so sweet! Is this your true story? I need a third time is a charm, but at 60, chances are slim.
Debbydq chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
This was great for real or fiction. It's nice to hear of others later in life taking another chance at love!
harkie5 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
This was really sweet!
sue1zide chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
All I kept thinking while reading this: Boy, she sure knows how to make the wrong decisions. I hope third time's a charm.
wal70 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
This was a beautiful story,even more so that it was a true life love story. THANK YOU!
Cina's chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
That was a great story.
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
:) loved this
Narges chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I crave happy endings like cookies ;) thanks
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I loved that Edward offered to move to Bella if she didn't want to leave her home. Good HEA story.
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Awww...
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
That was a lot of fun. Enjoyed reading it. Liked the 'real life' feel to the characters and the storyline.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Another wonderful HEA from you! I'm so glad I found your profile the other night and then your stories. I can't wait to read your chaptered stories next as you have a way of pulling me right in to them. it's been a long time since I have found another awesome writer and I'm truly excited. Thank you!