Reviews for Shattered
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Poor Remus...and poor Harry...the death of Sirius was truly tragic, it really was. All the more reason why I'm glad Bellatrix is dead along with Voldemort.

ferret nin
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Remus! Do you need a hug? I feel so bad for Remus, he has so many troubles in his life Great story though I really liked it.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
You're really good at writing Remus, I just noticed that...
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 3/25/2012

That was so sad! Poor, poor Remus... *Cries some more*

It's quite strange, because not only did you write my favourite pairing, but you also picked my favourite word for a title. I love coincidence. And stalkers, but I imagine that it was the first one.

It's actually quite interesting, reading Sirius' death from Harry's point of view, because although the book never explains it properly, it's a scene that shows the strength of Remus' character. His best friend (and, in my mind, one true love XD) has just died, and he still has this awesomeness to him that makes him carry on, stopping Harry from going after him and pulling him out of harms way, and doesn't show any of his emotions, even though what he must be feeling is probably even worse than what Harry feels, on account that Sirius is the last of his school friends, the first person to accept his lycanthropy, and his long-time friend who he's only just found again. But still he puts Harry and the situation before his emotions.

I'm sorry, I seem to have written you an essay there. But Remus is a very bad topic to get me started on.

I loved this story!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh, completely right, very angsty. Normally I'm not a fan of during-battle-fics, but Remus' numbness played that one out, along with mirroring Harry's. I can only wonder whose grieving the most. The man who lost his only parental figure or the man who lost his only love. Some fics have even suggested that Tonks and Remmy get together because they both loved Sirius so much and he's gone. Boy. I liked how words didn't matter between them though, and I doubt you were going for the RemusxTonks pairing at the end (you could've been, I don't know), but it still could've worked out either way, and she seems to be good at the whole comfort thing.
Hades'Queen chapter 1 . 3/23/2012