Reviews for The FBI: House of Anubis Style
onceuponatimefan1 chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
Amazing story... Wish you could have continue with it.
Littlepham chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
wow so gOOD
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Please continue! I love this!
Anonymousfabina2 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Please continue I love this story. It's full of all the genres. SO please continue. And if you don't have any ideas I think in the next chapter. Joy escaped the from the kidnapper and goes back to the FBI place. While Nina and Fabian have a little talk. And by accidentally Fabian blurted out is feelings and so did Fabian kisses her. And they are in Ninas office. Joy comes in and sees them and yells at them and runs away and then the collector broke into the FBI offices and steal valuable information. Then the next day everybody comes and notices the valuable information is gone. Then joy gets jelouse of Nina and kisses Fabian infringing of her. But the mistake was that Fabian can't pull back because joys pulling him hard. Then Nina runs away crying and then gets kidnapped by the collect. Pleas continue - Anonymousfabina2
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
MAKE MORE please *instert puppy face here*
1d fan1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Really great cant wait for chapt. 2
quteash chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
You've managed to make me become interested in a story about a show I don't even watch! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY? So, Eddie and Patricia, I like them. And Amber is one of my favorites, she's just making couple names, and shipping them and what not. x) The Collector is creepy, and is part of the reason I don't watch crime shows - they always make me scared. x) Anyways, YOU NEED TO UPDATE SOON, IT'S ALREADY BEEN A DAY SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED - LOL, I FEEL SO HYPOCRITICAL SAYING THAT. x) hahaha
quteash chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
GASP. AFDKASHDSKFGJBL. And you think that I'M an awesome writer? Please. You're crazy talented! This story is so intriguing but I can't read the next chapter until tomorrow because I have to go to bed. Okay, so a couple of things to say. First off, Fabian & Black tea are OTP material. I really like Eddie & Patricia because he went to calm her down - am I supposed to? Oh well, it doesn't matter because I do. x) And "and it was a bad habit of hers to pair up couples," AMBER AND I HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON. So yeah, your cliffhanger is amazing and this story has me captivated. I'm definitely reading this tomorrow. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. :)

P.s. I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN, I'LL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE ME.
LEANDRA LEE chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
UPDATE
MysteryWriter98 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
this is amazing! please update soon :)
CrAzYbutLoVaBlE chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Great story so far! Amber, Nina, Fabian, and Patricia were definetly in charachter! Im not sure about Eddie, but he did just witness a gruesome murder! I like your idea! Are there going to be little bits of foy? Or maybe when they find her it will be one sided? And will the collector be rufus? Dun dun dun! So many questions! Please try to update soon!
ElegantSurrender chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
I love how you put all the mystery stuff together, to make an epic case for these great FBI agents. You also use great wording. Bravo!
Gentle Touch Ginger chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Awesome! This story is really clever and well-written, please keep writing!
fabinafan4life chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
i loved it, lol amber with the fabina and shoe comment cant wait till u update