Reviews for One Piece In The Wind
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/26
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
14thmusician chapter 54 . 2/25
Sorry i had to write a second review because the thoughts occured to me about how things for kuki and zoro will be in the sabaody arc and the time skip. Will kuki be strong enough to hold her own in both situations as well as dealing with the world government being involved. And if you want to truely separate everyone then zoro and kuki can't go to the same place. Im curious as to what kinda of place she will end up in and how she will change during that time. Oh so excited, thanks again for an awesome story!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 54 . 2/18
Sorry I didn't review I had too many projects. Nice finally getting something belonging to her mom.
cat chapter 54 . 2/12
Literally found this 2 days ago an couldn't put it down. GREAT job on Zoro, feels natural how you put him compared to other stories i've seen. LOVE the story PLEASE keep it up, can't wait to keep reading this AWSOME story! *puppy eyes*
14musician chapter 54 . 2/10
Oh my gosh love the new chapters so much. I love the twists you are taking and they work so well. I can only imagine who her biological father is, auugh. I'm kinda curious if she will share this with Zoro and if so, how he will react. Keep up the good work when you can and take care of yousrelf.
pokemonjkl chapter 54 . 2/9
O.M.G am sorry I haven't Review for a while and I read the Chapter 53 to Chapter 54 ,I love it and I almost cry chapter 54 see on the next update
14musician chapter 37 . 2/9
I forgot what my login was but i remember my user name and you have no idea how happy i am that you put up a new chapter. No joke, i pull up this story one a week to see if you have updated and even if you didn't i catch myself starting from the begining. Its so good to read over and over again. Ch 37 is definitely my favorite. But so happy you are back with another update. I will pm my drawing to you as soon as i remember my password. -goes to search for password in a hurry-
DBZGirl182 chapter 52 . 9/4/2014
Oh Kami, I love this story! I've read every chapter in my spare time, which sadly isn't a lot, over the past two or three days! I hope you write a new chapter soon!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 52 . 4/25/2014
Oh wow a devil fruit tree. I've always thought they exist but I thought Vegapunk would be in charge of creating an artificial one for the World Government.
pokemonjkl chapter 52 . 4/23/2014
WHAT! O.O Kuki Have A Devil Fruit's Tree!

Update the next really chapter soon.
14musician chapter 51 . 4/1/2014
I know it's been a while and it is the time for a lot of people to be busy. I myself am just getting some breathing time. Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter. Also I was wondering if I could draw kuki up in a dress for my fashion sketches and to practice for my art classes? She just seems so adorable in my head but I wanted to ask since she is your creation. Thank you again, you are a fantastic writer.
KMN-91 chapter 34 . 1/28/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 51 . 1/13/2014
Zoro's jealous.
pokemonjkl chapter 51 . 1/13/2014
Poor Kuki got attacked by three maids just because to they make Kuki pretty.

Hope to see more soon.