Reviews for One Piece In The Wind
pokemonjkl chapter 57 . 12/23/2015
Once again sorry haven't Review for a while school the exams are hard thanks for this chapter And have A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

See you next time.
14musician chapter 57 . 10/17/2015
Oh my gosh missed you so much. Sorry I fell behind reading the new chapters. So happy to come back and read 3 new chapters that are just full of suspense. I just graduated college and was busy on job hunts. Fantastic writing like always! Will any parts of future chapters connect back to when she was dreaming about being married during the end of Thriller arc?
Merjin3102 chapter 57 . 9/11/2015
Wow youre on a role this week, third update already since months! :D

(Im reading so much different stories, i had kind of forgotten what the story was about after this while so I re-read the whole story again - when I started I couldn't stop reading anymore. xD)

The last chapters remind me of Water 7 / Ennies Lobby 'again' (Robin acting like she doesnt want to be with the strawhats anymore and her crewmates not giving up on her) now Kuki is the one not wanting to come back - and the strawhats trying to bring her back.

I really love your story, really want to know what is going to happen next! Keep it up!
Girlwithnosoul chapter 56 . 9/10/2015
i'm so glad you're continuing with this fan fic! please keep updating!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
14thmusician chapter 54 . 2/25/2015
Sorry i had to write a second review because the thoughts occured to me about how things for kuki and zoro will be in the sabaody arc and the time skip. Will kuki be strong enough to hold her own in both situations as well as dealing with the world government being involved. And if you want to truely separate everyone then zoro and kuki can't go to the same place. Im curious as to what kinda of place she will end up in and how she will change during that time. Oh so excited, thanks again for an awesome story!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 54 . 2/18/2015
Sorry I didn't review I had too many projects. Nice finally getting something belonging to her mom.
cat chapter 54 . 2/12/2015
Literally found this 2 days ago an couldn't put it down. GREAT job on Zoro, feels natural how you put him compared to other stories i've seen. LOVE the story PLEASE keep it up, can't wait to keep reading this AWSOME story! *puppy eyes*
14musician chapter 54 . 2/10/2015
Oh my gosh love the new chapters so much. I love the twists you are taking and they work so well. I can only imagine who her biological father is, auugh. I'm kinda curious if she will share this with Zoro and if so, how he will react. Keep up the good work when you can and take care of yousrelf.
pokemonjkl chapter 54 . 2/9/2015
O.M.G am sorry I haven't Review for a while and I read the Chapter 53 to Chapter 54 ,I love it and I almost cry chapter 54 see on the next update
14musician chapter 37 . 2/9/2015
I forgot what my login was but i remember my user name and you have no idea how happy i am that you put up a new chapter. No joke, i pull up this story one a week to see if you have updated and even if you didn't i catch myself starting from the begining. Its so good to read over and over again. Ch 37 is definitely my favorite. But so happy you are back with another update. I will pm my drawing to you as soon as i remember my password. -goes to search for password in a hurry-
DBZGirl182 chapter 52 . 9/4/2014
Oh Kami, I love this story! I've read every chapter in my spare time, which sadly isn't a lot, over the past two or three days! I hope you write a new chapter soon!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 52 . 4/25/2014
Oh wow a devil fruit tree. I've always thought they exist but I thought Vegapunk would be in charge of creating an artificial one for the World Government.
pokemonjkl chapter 52 . 4/23/2014
WHAT! O.O Kuki Have A Devil Fruit's Tree!

Update the next really chapter soon.
14musician chapter 51 . 4/1/2014
I know it's been a while and it is the time for a lot of people to be busy. I myself am just getting some breathing time. Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter. Also I was wondering if I could draw kuki up in a dress for my fashion sketches and to practice for my art classes? She just seems so adorable in my head but I wanted to ask since she is your creation. Thank you again, you are a fantastic writer.