Reviews for Wolves
issyhope chapter 1 . 5/7
Hey can u still ples write the sequel
CoolioKats chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Hehe sooo cute loved it make another ! I sooo enjoyed it hehe
Jay chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Never read one with them being lycans. I've got to say, it was really good! I'll have to read more of your work.
IIMB chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Loved this! So great! Lol
Janey-Cat chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Very good indeed. The only problem is with the spelling of some words. Like riled, for instance. Other than that, way to Kiki-bitch in her place. Totally my favorite part.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is an amazing story its so awsome. It has just the right amount of sad with the perfect balance of happy romance.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Really? Just one actual chapter? YOU'RE KILLIN' ME HERE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love the idea of this AU, and I think the scenes you played out you did quite well. I would encourage you, however, to expand them. What happened during the 2 months Kagome was recovering? Did they just immediately hit it off? He just suddenly decides to take her? Show the development of their love. We all know it's going to happen, what we're interested in is how. You know?
Demon-Art-Lover1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
luv this story XD
find your North Star chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Impressive! Loved it
Maddi chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
You are a brilliant writer and I hope to see the sequel soon
Wolflover235 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Olivia Oren.

It's fanfiction. You can make the characters whatever you want. Like Kagome isn't a werewolf...

Anyway. Loved this story.
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
it was really good :D Nice Kikyo Bashing :D
SuperAlpha96 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I liked the very different take you had with Kagome: having her be a lycan? Nice! And I love you mentioned Inuyasha as the Beta, most people don't know what that means.

I love how you twisted into the story how the male's absence GREATLY affected the pregnacy.

Thank you so much for a very entertaining story and I'll be reading the others soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
omfg, omfg, omfg! fucking brilliant! i cant wait to read the next part! :D
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »