Reviews for The Loving Kind
recentlyacquiredobsessions chapter 28 . 7/12/2018
OMG I just read this all in one seating and I can honestly say it's one of the best fics I've ever written. It was so well thought out and well developed... I can't even. Seriously, I absolutely loved this. The way you took your time with their relationship problems and their own internal problems felt so real. I loved how much they struggled to be good for themselves and for each other but in the end still managed to figure it out and make it work. It was so good the way they worked hard to be better versions of themselves and therefore better girlfriends. The way they ended up not only being RachelandQuinn, but Rachel and Quinn as well. How you were able to develop their confusion and mixed feelings and their hurt and forgiveness and their insecurities and their jealousy their love and their willingness to be together but not wanting to hurt or be hurt anymore. I loved everything about it. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. I'm sure I'll be back reading this again before long. oh god, I just can't stop freaking out about your brilliant character and plot development.
mythic-lionheart chapter 5 . 5/18/2018
OMG! BEST EVER CHAPTER.
I read so many fics about Quinn having to grovel all the time or something Quinn as done or excuses on Rachel's part... NEVER have I read a fic that KURT of all people stands up to Rachel. Great chapter. I just got around to reading this. I trying to take breaks at work to read lol. Can't wait to continue but I wanted to review right away. This is great!
PancakesandCarly chapter 28 . 12/30/2017
Hello angst my old friend. I wasn't too keen with their relationship at first, but you eased me into it. Don't know if I'd be as forgiving as Quinn, but I enjoyed this perspective on our ladies. Thank you for the humor, drama and love.
JadeLeeBerry chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
Wow! That chapter had my heart in my throat! My heart was acing from both of their pain :'(
Glad they eventually did it tho lol
up chapter 7 . 11/29/2017
this story has a good idea but the plot is awfully jumbled and confusing...
Guest chapter 25 . 11/27/2016
Sheesh...this was the longest angst train I ever rode. I seriously do not want them ending up together
Guest chapter 21 . 11/27/2016
This story is really high on angst meter...like Santana and Britanny seeing someone else?
Don't even get us started with Rachel's attitude...like, really...not likeable...but It does drive you to read the story through, no matter how it hurts the fangirl in me
Dily chapter 27 . 6/9/2016
This is one of the best fics I've read. Thank you so much.
aksirkkkk chapter 28 . 2/9/2016
Wow. That was so well written and very realistic. This made me feel so much. You broke my heart so many times though but I love every bit of it. I hope you'd continue writing fabbery fics.
R.Misfit chapter 28 . 12/2/2015
wow. sped read through this in about a day and a half. have to say it was very good. I'm sorry I don't have anything really eloquent to say, I finished this at 3AM and my brain is a little capoot right now. but I love the intricacies and how you explain everything and then realistically build things back up. grounded in reality. I like it. thanks for sharing!
R.Misfit chapter 18 . 12/1/2015
pardon my French but... WHAT THE HELL RACHEL!
R.Misfit chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
I love Emily. Everyone needs someone to help them figure themself out.
R.Misfit chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
I like the change of pace from what I normally read. Most of the Faberry romance I have read are all sappy love stories or smooth sailing with minimal waves. you? yours is a freaking ship in a tempest (so far). I love it! it's rare that I come across ones that complex and dramatic. I mean honestly from what I've read so far, your story encompasses the complexity of love and guilt and regret and that those things just can't be simple all the time. forgiveness isn't freely handed out. And I love your writing. looking forward to reading the rest. just wanted to review here because what Rachel said hit a nerve with me and just made me think about a past relationship of mine. I cant hate Quinn. in some ways I am your story's Quinn and I can so relate to a lot of things she's gone through (minus the pregnancy and getting kicked out) BUT kudos to you, I love stories and characters I can relate to.
Accordingly chapter 26 . 11/16/2015
Very subtle classism is found in this story. Hope your personal feeling about certain ethnicity's dialects or areas they live in do not show up in the sequel. Thanks a lot...homie
CarolineSC chapter 28 . 9/19/2015
Very cute story, nicely done!