Reviews for How it's Meant to be
PowerpuffDigigal chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
That was beautiful,love your stories!
C'sMelody chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
The first paragraph is fantastic. Really. So harmoniously written. It reminded me of the beginning of a fairytale :) (especially this part: "The glare descended along it's path a ray of moonlight onto a book in which Misty so discreetly wrote in"). A beautiful way to start a story.

I loved the part he noticed she was missing! I thought "She's going to punch him till he's dead!", but I like the way you put it better ;)
Oh, and when he asks her if she's in love with Brock? So damn sweet! xD That's Ash!

I love your writing in general, it's really great. Some descritions are boring to read. Yours, though, are the best I've found here so far (in my modest opinion).

By the way, I read your profile - all of it in fact (you stole some laughs from me, I admit) - and yep, I'm terrified of moths as well, but I simply adore butterflies. And I am a gay's supporter too, they should have all the rights the heterosexuals do. :)

C'sMelody
AmyBieberKetchum chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Aww :) so cute. Thanks for an awesome story. You've given me an idea for my own story...
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I loved this one-shot! Nice, cute, and romantic, just the way I like 'em!
pokemon chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
oomg that was good lol

i couldt stoplaughing when ash said

~are you in love with brockā€³

classic ash