Reviews for Solace
TeresaTrav chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wonderful story. I had a feeling Tyrion was up to something early on..
MrsRasputin chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Beautiful and perfect.
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This story made me laugh, swoon, and feel utter relief for Sansa & Sandor. Loved it and Tyrion doing the right thing at the end.
Midnightdawn67 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
So poignant, so sweet...beautiful.
Ye Gods, how I wish it were so in the books! At least, thanks to you, they can live on in our minds together, having escaped the Red Keep to a distant land...and a life, no matter how short, or long, or poor or rich...just, together. As it should be.
Thank you. :-)
crushnotsosecret chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Beautiful story! i love it! you are a great writter and you show a true gift for description. if you have other sansan story, let me konw.
peace and love
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Beautiful! This was so well written I loved every moment of it...I love sandor/Sansa and this story did not disappoint me :D
Fla.Doomsday chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Ohhhh I'm in love... *-*
More, please?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was a good one, loved it. Thanks.
flooding-rivers chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Kinda sweet...
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Really awesome, liked it a lot!
Angie38 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Great story
Empress of Cornwall chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Sweet and hot ! Thank you so sincerely!
BlackLady-AoD chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love it! I was great, and I loved Tyrion. I congratulate you, this story definitely goes to my favorites folder.

BL
Christy3k chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love this story; you keep those love birds chirping. I really enjoyed Tyrions appearance. "You see; my sleeves are so short that I can fit no schemes into them." That was brilliant and classic Tyrion. I might have to steel it;)PS PLEASE update Fathful...your killing me!
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Great story,so true to the characters is ASOIAF!