Reviews for Vie
StormBrisingr chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Well damn. *Lets out a breath* Wow. I mean-gosh. I admit, Shepard was my least favorite of the three, but the way she so clearly progressed by the end just... ugh. No I'm not crying. Nope. Honestly, I loved how the relationship between all of the trio were different and unique but you don't doubt the love they all have for one another. I loved how you balanced the coldness of Liara as a Shadow Broker but kept hints of how she used to be and Samantha's fumbling shyness growing to humor. Great story. Thank you for writing. :)
Yuri-hime chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
And so it ends...powerful end. Thanks for writing and sharing :3
Yuri-hime chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Wow...I'll be honest, it almost feels like a betrayal of sorts for Liara to 'Embrace Eternity' with anyone but Shepard, even though I've reeeaaaallly come to love Liara/Traynor fics XDD
I love how Traynor is actually sweet and caring to Liara in the few fics I've read, where they are together or end up making out with each other...I guess it was just a bit of a shock to see Liara 'share' herself like this, with anyone else *but* Shepard...but it was still a good read/chapter :)
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Veeeerry Interesting :3
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Very interesting story :D
OnePageMemory chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Ah, for some reason I always thought I have read this story already but imagine the happy surprise when I realized I didn't! Another great story with a bittersweet feel to it. I know they're in space and everything but I can never imagine the weather being sunny in your stories, it's always cloudy with rain :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
She is so not a yeoman.
draupadi chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Oh my god, this is good. are you planing on updating?
JosieRevisited chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Was it terrible to listen to 'two black cadillacs' after reading this and wonder... what the fuss was about?

No really, in general this sort of thing is not in the least bit appealing to me, but somehow... you made it endearing. I enjoyed this story immensely. Another one I was compelled to devour in one sitting.
HugoCogs chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
This keeps getting better and better.

I really think how complex all of your characterizations are; I both loathe Shepard and what to have her Baby Sheps at the same time (much like Liara and Sam, I suspect).

Liara has obviously grown, older, sadder, a bit more bitter, but not letting it consume her either.

Sam is fresh faced and bright eyed, but not naive.

I have the worst feeling this doesn't end well...
HugoCogs chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
(Fans self) wow...

I was willing to consider the notion of Liara and Sam (Hey, that mashes up into SamAra!) but after reading this chapter, I am definitely a true believer in that ship now.

I like that Liara and Shepard HAD been an item and Liara is a bit older and wiser for the experience, I love that Shepard is this roguish scoundrel, and I absolutely adore that Sam held her own, making Shepard work for it instead of simply giving in right then and there.

You are VERY good at flirtatious dialogue as well...
HugoCogs chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
A friend turned me onto this series...as someone who is a big FemShep/Liara - Femshep/Traynor shipper, I am gleeful at this point...especially as I'm trying to work out how to get Shepard, Liara and Traynor all together in a story of my own.

I especially enjoy how "fitting" the flirting between Liara and Traynor seems, because honestly? That is a pretty realistic pairing when you think about it...both are big geeks in their own way, and have a lot in common...I could easily see them hooking up under normal circumstances anyhow sans Shepard.

Looking forward to catching up on the rest of the chapters!
Eragon-elda chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Is it just me or do most people like broken characters? On that note, does that make us sadists? :p XD

Anyhow, this story is simply splendid. The dynamics between their relationship with one another is agonizing and yet delightful at the same time.
A Markov chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
I'll start by saying that I'm not fond of the present tense. I generally find it tedius and difficult to wade through. However, your base concept was intriguing and you seemed to have a very good grasp of the characters from the outset, so I decided to work my way through a chapter to see if you had anything worthwhile.

Boy, am I glad I did. The whole piece is filled with genuine emotion and you balance the characters very well. You weaved the story through the cannon particualarly well and made me completely forget about the mechanics of the telling. From halfway through the second chapter I was completely engrossed and I couldn't put it down.

This was well constructed and executed, your pacing was spot on and the dialogue (both internal and external) was in character and emotive.

I just visited your profile page and was very happy to see that there are other stories that I can read.

Alex.