Reviews for Born Again
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I enjoyed seeing the POV of Dean, regarding these events, and you can see how much he loves Sammy. And I like it that way older brother overprotective. Taking care of him and Sammy a priority
And the bid amulet and Cas
cappy712 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Nice alternative - interesting.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Loved it!
twomom chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Aww. This was wonderful. So much feeling and closure to the traumatic time the boys have had. Anxious for the episode but glad I read this first.
judyann chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Didn't care read it before the episode. I hope you do a lot of writing from this. I keep picturing a lot of ff from this episode. Amazing story again. Loved loved loved it!
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I thought this story was great. Thank you.
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I thought this story was great. I was wondering would you consider writing a sequel to this story. I was thinking the story could be about Sam and Dean going on an easy hunt sometime after your story "Born Again" and the various problems they have, which of course would include hurt Sammy and protective/mother henning Dean.

Thank you.
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow, really enjoyed reading this fic. The depth of Sammy & Dean's brotherly bond never ceases to amaze me and you nailed it... Your fic is a great filler while I eagerly await tonight's episode, it would be great if besides EmanuelCas, both Baby and Samulet returned, we can only hope. Thanks for Sharing, Winchester Hug to ya... )
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Great story. Really like it a lot. Going nuts waiting for tonight, guess you are too. Only one thing, little mis-type. Instead of wanting to squat the gnat, should be swat. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I like this one, I hope the episode is as satisfying.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
What an awesome story! I don't care if tonight's episode follows any part of this or not, it was still amazing to read. :) I can only hope that Cas comes back and is able to heal Sam, even if he doesn't know who or what he was. Cas must still have some 'angel mojo' and subconscious memories, since he is a healer named Emmanuel. I hope Sam can be healed. I hate to see Lucifer win, even if it IS all in Sam's mind. If Lucifer wins, then that means that Sam has given up. I love all the things you had Dean think. It makes you wonder, which one thing that happened really caused this whole path to be walked by the brothers? The deal Dean made wouldn't have been necessary, if Mary hadn't made her deal first. Dean was meant to go to Hell, so he would have been taken/sent there by other means, if he hadn't made his deal. Sam would have turned to Ruby for another reason as well, after all, the angels wanted the apocalypse as badly as the demons did. So many things were manipulated by demons/angels that I don't blame Sam or Dean for anything that were they the cause of the leviathans? Dean is just depressed back into his 'it's my fault' mode, once again. He needs to change his tune. lol All in all, it's time to push through the pain once again, cause that is built into the Winchester genes and they don't know any other way.

Thanks for the wonderful story! It has been added to my favorites, and I will read it many times, I am sure. :D
casammy chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
We are at a few hours of the episode and I want to see so fragile and vulnerable sammy and that does not matter for a big bro to be in chick flick moments for the rest of his lives if it does that this sure and happy sammy
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Nice!

I can't wait to see tomorrow night's episode and at the same time... I just don't know how much more I can take!