Reviews for Equilibrium
JimmyHall24 chapter 3 . 5/28
If Bonnie doesn't at least go off and smack Stefan around then I'm going to quit reading. xD
cmon chapter 8 this is a great story
Swurve chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Love this! ! I love bonnie as a hybrid I'm so glad I found this and thankful that you decided to continue, plz update soon
bluemagicrose chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
i'm really happy you haven't dropped this fic. i actually really like how you're setting everything up. and i really enjoyed the rebekah/finn scenes. i hope he can fully integrate back into his family.
still enjoying the fic. and yes klaus, have stars in your eyes when talking about bonnie :))
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
cmon chapter 7 this is a great story
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
cmon chapter 7 I have been waiting for this story for a long time let's see more chapters
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
A great fic, can't wait to see more Bonnie and Klaus/Kol interaction, especially Klonnie as they are both hybrids. BAMF Bonnie is the best, excited to see how this progresses.
leni18 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
This was awesome, and the last part actually kind of really funny. Having Abby and Elijah there to do the unlinking spell was a nice change from canon and meeting Kol at the ball, that was intriguing. And they were so hitting on her! Hope to see more of them and excited to see how Stefan will try to connect with her again ;)
bluemagicrose chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
so i loved that you turned the unlinking spell into a abby/elijah moment. if he wasn't the one who ordered the salvatores to take action i would dig him and abby. hell i may still dig it if bonnie adjusts to be a hybrid well and at the end of the day supports her mom in that, but it'll take a lot to reach that point. and yeeeees all these original men wanting bennett women. as i love both klonnie and kennett imma be happy no matter where you take it, i just love the fact that they both are wanting her. and i can't wait until everyone knows she's a hybrid. i'm so intrigued with bonnie being a hybrid but no one ever writes it. can't wait to see what you do with it.
great update!
WearRedTonight chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Oh this is a very nice story. Oh I hope she hours with Klaus. Two great hybrids together. Or just the three of them.
ZombieSavior chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Loved it! I'm so hooked, Elijah and now Kol and Klaus! Girl this is too much! Seems the originals are started to see the Bennetts for the true goddesses they are. I don't care if you take another two years to update six chapters in and I am hooked. I still feel bad for Stefan. At least he cares where is Damon in all this? The best has to be the amazing friendship. Can't wait for Tyler and Jeremy to return. Ps you have the best disclaimers. I was wondering if you could suggest another story where the girls are actually friends and love one another. In most of my stories they only fight I think I need to change my approach to thier friendship. Thanks for the inspiration.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
I hope this not a trap by Ester. But I really like that it was Jenna I was super sad when she dead loved her. I'm getting all excited thinking about everyone coming together and fighting as a team. Hopefully Kol doesn't do anything stupid. Maybe they will just ask her questions. I know I shouldn't but I feel super bad for Stefan I mean if this is something that was suppose to happen then can Bonnie please forgive him?! Please!
ZombieSavior chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Ester is a stone cold bitch! Excuse my language! I have been on A TVD hiatus but I'm so glad I'm back and that you are updating this story. Love love love the friendship. I really wish the show would invest more time in real storylines and some strong bonds instead of making everything about ships!
thebutterflylion chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
OMG IM LOVING THIS story soooo much I love the attention bonnie is getting talk about potential power couples. I really think Klaus would understand bonnie more now that she's a hybrid. Can't wait for everyone to find out that bonnies badassnes has increase by 10 levels can't wait for you to update hope it's soon
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2014