Reviews for Out of the Basement
Atie chapter 40 . 4/11
Hello,
Read this all in one setting and i loved every word. Thank you so much for sharing.

take care,
Atie
MADStar529 chapter 40 . 1/29
Such an amazing story. Loved it!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/6/2015
Started this not knowing how long it was. I just wanted another Tibbs story because for some reason the idea of the two of them just makes sense. I was totally blown away with this story! I LOVED the casualness but at the same time the very slight anxiety, not super angsty, it was just the perfect amount. It made it seem so very normal and right. Neither character was out of character but almost exactly like the show. Will be going to the next story asap.
iamdarkandtwisty chapter 32 . 10/21/2015
ml
dobbiessweetie35 chapter 34 . 10/13/2015
c
momkatg48 chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
I really love your plotting talents. You make the case and operation so real. I can vividly see every step. I love how complex and well thought out your story is. Thanks.
6of7 chapter 40 . 9/8/2015
Sorry to see it end. I would wake up in the night and have to keep reading.
deep'n'meaningful chapter 40 . 8/4/2015
Fuck me that was amazing. Thank you.
stargazerjenni chapter 40 . 4/19/2015
That was an awesome story thank you for writing it. I laughed, cried & had warm fuzzy feelings.
May Eve chapter 40 . 3/21/2015
Fantastic!
Boymommytotwo chapter 40 . 3/17/2015
Wonderful wonderful story. Well-done. I've read alooooooooot of fanfic the last half-dozen years, and this is right up there with the best. A lil ooc but I love #mushyjethro and you did great, complex storytelling as well. I really loved it. Xoxo
smiles2go chapter 40 . 3/18/2015
Really enjoyed this fic. I know you worked hard on it and it shows
M. Louise E chapter 40 . 3/5/2015
I read this story in a few days and enjoyed it a lot. A wonderful relationship story. I loved it. Also like the new team too. :D Very wonderful. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
You did well w the cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what tony says!
Jeah chapter 40 . 2/15/2015
I sat down and started reading. I couldn't stop. *shrugs* I finished the whole thing. lol