Reviews for Out of the Basement
stargazerjenni chapter 40 . 4/19
That was an awesome story thank you for writing it. I laughed, cried & had warm fuzzy feelings.
May Eve chapter 40 . 3/21
Fantastic!
Boymommytotwo chapter 40 . 3/17
Wonderful wonderful story. Well-done. I've read alooooooooot of fanfic the last half-dozen years, and this is right up there with the best. A lil ooc but I love #mushyjethro and you did great, complex storytelling as well. I really loved it. Xoxo
smiles2go chapter 40 . 3/18
Really enjoyed this fic. I know you worked hard on it and it shows
M. Louise E chapter 40 . 3/5
I read this story in a few days and enjoyed it a lot. A wonderful relationship story. I loved it. Also like the new team too. :D Very wonderful. :D
You did well w the cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what tony says!
Jeah chapter 40 . 2/15
I sat down and started reading. I couldn't stop. *shrugs* I finished the whole thing. lol
Rose Malmaison chapter 4 . 1/31
This is a really good depiction of the guys starting a relationship. The introspection is particularly well done. I'm not a big fan of head-hopping, meaning going back and forth between their points of view within one scene, but you pull it off. It's hot and sexy, but I can feel, more importantly, that there is something deeper going on between these two me every time they look at each other, or miss each other. I'm also glad that so far you have kept most of the story between Tony and Gibbs, without the distraction of the other team members, Ducky, Abby etc. (I'm not counting MTAC and Vance.) it's important to give the reader quality time with the main characters while you explore their reactions and personal growth within the relationship, and you do that extremely well. So kudos!
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 1/30
This is great, a realistic slow buildup, and the way the guys finally come together. I do have to say that I don't think any of them would find anything to do with Voss a laughing matter, as the man murdered and eviscerated their fellow agent and friend.
Giggles149 chapter 40 . 10/3/2014
Absolutely wonderful. Thanks for sharing :-)
Nyre chapter 40 . 9/23/2014
Just wanted to let you know I just finished this one and what a great one it is too. Everything was great and positive. Looking forward for more.
Scat210 chapter 40 . 7/17/2014
Very enjoyable story, I'm hoping you might have done some sequels! Loved all aspects, the cases & especially Tony & Gibbs they do make one hot couple.
magicmistress1970 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Damn. That was one of the HOTTEST first chapters to a story that I have read in a very long time. I know this story is finished and you are currently writing the sequel which I am very happy about. I don't normally write reviews for individual chapters when the story is already done, but this opener just begged for a review. I normally wait and write one at the end. But I had to tell you how much I liked it, and all of your writing so far.
Rjones308 chapter 40 . 6/11/2014
Absolutely loved this story. You took a simple romance and wove in more stories, cases and situations, than I have ever seen. You allowed that relationship to grow and mature is a very realistic way over a short period of time. I loved the open Gibbs, unafraid to open up and be vulnerable. I have already seen a sequel and cant wait to read it.
Rjones308 chapter 39 . 6/11/2014
I am so glad Jack was OK with Gibbs and Tony's relationship. Yea, it needs to sink in and get used to the idea, but that's just surprise and generational. When it comes down to it Jack just want Jethro to be happy, and he really is with Tony.