Reviews for Deathless
mizzanimequeen chapter 13 . 5/26
Ahhh what a wonderful story. I wish there was more but it was a good ending nonetheless.
Mystic Rains chapter 13 . 2/9
it felt so short but so well done and complete. Lots of emotional punch with few words and lots of potential. Great job
BellatrixSnapee chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
I dont usually read post ME3 stories. However, this was simply amazing.
Sleepless Demon chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
This is a fantastic story, loved it entirely. Peace out.
SonChihan chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
No, thank you. This...was wonderful.
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
BEAUTIFUL! *rapt applause*
Amazing, wonderful, extremely enjoyable read, thank you again for writing this.
Absolutely wonderful.

Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
When Tali took her mask off, I bawled like a child.
Such an amazing chapter, and such an amazing story, I am overcome with love for this tale.
Absolutely wonderful. I am loathe to read the last chapter, as I know it will be the end. But I must.
Thank you for writing this, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Oh, the end of this chapter was just... Beautiful. Perfect.

piratequeen24 chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
LOVED IT. But really, I did. Excellent work here, and definitely a more satisfactory ending to the story!
wardenswatch chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
Beautiful, beautiful story.
It's almost made me cry several times,
in a good, happy, bittersweet way though.
Thanks for the good read! (:
ZieraVakarian chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Short, but beautiful :) Actually brought tears to my eyes!
FezMiranda chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Wow... Just beautiful. There really should be more stories about the aftermath of the efforts of ME3, I think it would be a hell of a lot harder job than beating them in the first place!
That said, I would REALLY love to see what they all get up to on their long journey to restart the galaxy once more. I think that would be a whole new adventure in itself... and a highly entertaining one I'm sure :P
Junella chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
This was beautiful. I love how you emphasised the aftermath wasn't as perfect as most people envisioned all the species working together to be, and how the work is never done, even after the war is won. Good job, and I look forward to any works you will be posting here.

Two thumbs up!
Dr Girlfriend chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
I absolutely love the way you've written Garrus and Shepard's relationship. And the tattoo thing... *sniffles* I love it when you use that dreamy, evocative style of writing.

And as a quick critique: You're so good at it that I think you could cut out a lot of the dialogue. Having the characters say some of the things they do with actions instead of words and it would have 100x more of an impact.
bluemarlin chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
Great story. Hope you continue to write about their future adventures.