Reviews for They Shook Hands : PostCanon Revision : Year Three
Saint Snape chapter 19 . 5/13
Wow, Severus and Sirius not coming to blows! What is the world coming to? I still love that Severus and Harry continue to get along and he's someone Harry trusts. With Peter gone I'm curious who will be the one who helps Voldemort's rebirth. Talk about tension! Sirius and Lucius there's no love lost. I am wondering how Harry can get these two to get along. Once again I like your version. Look forward to seeing how you've changed things in the next book.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 5/13
OMG, I love what all Harry did to them. They deserved it and more.
WatchingAsYouFall chapter 19 . 3/27
These books are so good! I commend you for your brilliant writing skills!
5 Coloured Walker chapter 19 . 2/25
I honestly expected there to be more of a backlash from Harry as to Sirus' conversation with the Malfoys, and the Sirus-Petigrew bit came across a little contrived, with tiny errors throughout the story in regards to grammar etc.

However, otherwise another great story.
AndyLamp chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
How your stories don't have a thousand reviews each, I will never know. Definitely some of the best year-by-year stories I've read on .
thebetawholived chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
Another decent "Harry sorted into Slytherin" fan fiction. I'm enjoying this author's work, but I've been getting increasingly sad that it ends in mid-fifth-year.

Good story nonetheless.
xLL-Ax chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
I love your story. This is amazing! So interesting to read - Severus, Sirius, Lucius and of course Harry himself. Love it.
ravenclawshadowhunter13 chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Just finished your story...love it and your writing far too much, will now move on to Year Four :D
rlchala chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Very good, like the past two. You have a gift for emulating Rowling style. You know when to put parts of the original text, but also understand were to make changes, and the type of consequences those changes bring.

Every year, you flesh your characters, and their motivations.

They were much less plot holes, this year, although I missed a little bit of action. Maybe a dementor or werewolf attack on the slytherin gang.

Now I dive to year four
Guest chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
love this
ironhair chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
Thankfully not a lot of drama on how the "meeting" played out... it was a bit overdone in the main series.

I like the way you have shown how Harry has developed over the series, the way he dislikes muggles while not hating all of them.
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
reading
SarahOlivier chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
And this is why Tracey does not work for Harry she is a crier and is very arrogant and This is why Ginny is the only one for Harry. Tracey and Harry have nothing in common well Harry and Ginny have a lot in common
SarahOlivier chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
Tracey is too shallow for Harry and is too arrogant and rude
SarahOlivier chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
Tracey is not perfect for Harry she's too full of herself she's a lot like Cho is silly and girly