Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 3 (New Version)
Vampireking40 chapter 18 . 4/21
So better then how we all know it happen in the real story. Sirius has excepted Harry as a Slytherin.
Vampireking40 chapter 8 . 4/20
That's telling him off. The detention is unjust as it was outside of school and he does not have any right even as headmaster to give him detention. Great chapter.
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 4/20
That was by far the best chapter written yet. This just show you can go pushing a Slytherin around. If Harry was a Gryffindor he would not have all this confidence to pull this off.
Luvd007 chapter 4 . 3/18
So he bought the Firebolt himself...hmmm. Not sure I appreciate that at all. Such frivolous spending for an object that he doesn't need at all. His Nimbus is already the fastest broom at school. It's gonna take all the sportsmanship out of Quidditch. Sigh

I get that Harry is slowly turning more morally fluid *evil*. The thoughtfulness is slowly being leached from him. He used to give things a second thought in the first 2 books esp book 1, but now he's descending into dfaf Harry. Interesting
Luvd007 chapter 2 . 3/18
Aww. I love the fact that he was friendly with Snuffles. And Arthur, well I guess he had to get another job after being sacked by the M.O.M
Luvd007 chapter 1 . 3/18
Ok then. A hell of a start. No 'accidental' magic there at all
Cztelnik chapter 19 . 10/20/2016
Truly brilliant how well this is rewritten to show the other side the coin as it were. Harry isn't really that likable, Ronald is really a Gryffindor, Snape is slightly more reasonable and qualified to be head of Slytherin house and the Malfoys are very different with an older son Elan but more as it should have been for their social standing. Less revolutionaries.
Dracenxamethyst chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
Grt story. Why this story hasn't got 1000 reviews I have no idea. Loved it.
Bubblea chapter 19 . 8/17/2016
I did not realy likes the first two stories but I kept reading anyway. I'm glad I did, I'm starting to love it. I'm all emotional right now. Thank you, you're brillant and keep writing :)
(I'm sorry for any mistakes in this rewiew but I'm not English)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
uhhh... yeah i hope he gets a chance to explain. and possibly anyone thinks to summon peter pettigrew. really why did nobody think a that.
Anonymouse chapter 19 . 3/28/2016
Tally!
Lord Cartwright chapter 19 . 3/25/2016
Loving the story and series so far please hurry up and finish years 6 and 7, just finished year 3 catchin up fast please fininsh it.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 19 . 10/10/2015
Amazing! Truly Amazing! Your an incredible writer! The story blew even my previous expectations out of the water! I am very exciting to reading more of this epic tale! :)
tanilc chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
Great story. Glad Sirus is free in this one
booklover19a chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
Just like the previous two parts of this story, this was awesome!

There's one thing that I find confusing, though. In your chapters you often shift scenes, and you don't have any indication of it. I would suggest putting a line in between new scenes within the chapter, it's really confusing otherwise. Also, you abbreviate what I assume is the Magical Law Enforcement as Em El Ee which is really confusing as well. It would be a lot more clear abbreviating it as MLE or just writing out Magical Law Enforcement.

Anyways, awesome story! Looks like I'm off to part four!