Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 3 (New Version)
Bubblea chapter 19 . 8/17
I did not realy likes the first two stories but I kept reading anyway. I'm glad I did, I'm starting to love it. I'm all emotional right now. Thank you, you're brillant and keep writing :)
(I'm sorry for any mistakes in this rewiew but I'm not English)
uhhh... yeah i hope he gets a chance to explain. and possibly anyone thinks to summon peter pettigrew. really why did nobody think a that.
Anonymouse chapter 19 . 3/28
Tally!
Lord Cartwright chapter 19 . 3/25
Loving the story and series so far please hurry up and finish years 6 and 7, just finished year 3 catchin up fast please fininsh it.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 19 . 10/10/2015
Amazing! Truly Amazing! Your an incredible writer! The story blew even my previous expectations out of the water! I am very exciting to reading more of this epic tale! :)
tanilc chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
Great story. Glad Sirus is free in this one
booklover19a chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
Just like the previous two parts of this story, this was awesome!

There's one thing that I find confusing, though. In your chapters you often shift scenes, and you don't have any indication of it. I would suggest putting a line in between new scenes within the chapter, it's really confusing otherwise. Also, you abbreviate what I assume is the Magical Law Enforcement as Em El Ee which is really confusing as well. It would be a lot more clear abbreviating it as MLE or just writing out Magical Law Enforcement.

Anyways, awesome story! Looks like I'm off to part four!
booklover19a chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
YES HE'S FINALLY DONE WITH THE DURSLEYS!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
To the previous guest reviewer:
Because, genius, you stopped reading the original version and started reading the post-canon REVISION.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
What happened to using the names Tim Nott and Blaise? And now why suddenly change their names?!
Saint Snape chapter 19 . 5/13/2015
Wow, Severus and Sirius not coming to blows! What is the world coming to? I still love that Severus and Harry continue to get along and he's someone Harry trusts. With Peter gone I'm curious who will be the one who helps Voldemort's rebirth. Talk about tension! Sirius and Lucius there's no love lost. I am wondering how Harry can get these two to get along. Once again I like your version. Look forward to seeing how you've changed things in the next book.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
OMG, I love what all Harry did to them. They deserved it and more.
WatchingAsYouFall chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
These books are so good! I commend you for your brilliant writing skills!
5 Coloured Walker chapter 19 . 2/25/2015
I honestly expected there to be more of a backlash from Harry as to Sirus' conversation with the Malfoys, and the Sirus-Petigrew bit came across a little contrived, with tiny errors throughout the story in regards to grammar etc.

However, otherwise another great story.
AndyLamp chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
How your stories don't have a thousand reviews each, I will never know. Definitely some of the best year-by-year stories I've read on .