Reviews for Secrets in my Heart
Ma'am not ma'm. It is a shortened version of madam. Seeing as how Americans do not like to say things as they were intended.
AStudyinEsmeWho chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
Wow! This story really wrecked me, well done I'm eager to read the sequel now, I'm glad that someone told me about this story is great great job
Warhead77777 chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Pretty good, a little rushed but good.
Warhead77777 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Do couples spend this much time looking at each other's eyes
Warhead77777 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
A few typos were made, but for one of your first chapters in one of your first stories on here about this topic, it's pretty good actually
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Once again, re-reading for old times sake. I think this is the third time I've read this book, and each time, I feel like a child at a candy store, or a fan at a their OTP amazon website. Love you to death! Sincerely, Crazy Hand Jr
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Raven is no witch call her that again and I will flag all your fanfics
cassi chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
WHAT?! Raven just dissapeared from existence?! That is so unfair! Is this not supposed to be a Raven and Beast Boy story? Hopefully your other stories have happier endings...
vannahthewicked chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
i love love love this story! the last 3 chapters broke my heart but it was perfection!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Oh... sad! I really liked Raphael...
IanZakk chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Truly remarkable, this is writing, you evoked every emotion from me across the spectrum. Joy, hope, love, doubt, envy, rage, heartbreak, and sorrow. I will never forget reading this.

That being said, the ending broke my heart. BBRAE forever!

-Ian
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
THIS IS SOOO AWESOME! IT'S NOT WACKED OUT AWESOME IT'S CRAZY AWESOME! I LOVE THIS WRITING! D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Interesting Very interesting I like how this is going so far and it's pretty cool how you show both sides of the same situation
Hopes Eyes chapter 16 . 12/6/2012
Read part of it, then read the reviews and heard too much BB and Terra stuff to continue. I don't hate Terra, but I really do get tired of her hogging the spotlight from Raven. Raven's a better character and I don't get why you'd put that BB Terra nonsense. Like seriously though, BB knew Terra for all of what a few days and he's in love ugh its so dumb( talking bout series/ kind of comics). Still though you do have really good writing skills. A little fast paced, but still decent.
Mr. Atrocious chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
You could call this a cop-out, but whatever, It's a pleasant surprise anyway. I have no ideas for a sequel but it looks like one has started, so I'll just have to check it out!

Mr. A