Reviews for Secrets in my Heart
Warhead77777 chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Pretty good, a little rushed but good.
Warhead77777 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Do couples spend this much time looking at each other's eyes
Warhead77777 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
A few typos were made, but for one of your first chapters in one of your first stories on here about this topic, it's pretty good actually
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Once again, re-reading for old times sake. I think this is the third time I've read this book, and each time, I feel like a child at a candy store, or a fan at a their OTP amazon website. Love you to death! Sincerely, Crazy Hand Jr
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Raven is no witch call her that again and I will flag all your fanfics
cassi chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
WHAT?! Raven just dissapeared from existence?! That is so unfair! Is this not supposed to be a Raven and Beast Boy story? Hopefully your other stories have happier endings...
vannahthewicked chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
i love love love this story! the last 3 chapters broke my heart but it was perfection!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Oh... sad! I really liked Raphael...
IanZakk chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Truly remarkable, this is writing, you evoked every emotion from me across the spectrum. Joy, hope, love, doubt, envy, rage, heartbreak, and sorrow. I will never forget reading this.

That being said, the ending broke my heart. BBRAE forever!

-Ian
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
THIS IS SOOO AWESOME! IT'S NOT WACKED OUT AWESOME IT'S CRAZY AWESOME! I LOVE THIS WRITING! D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Interesting Very interesting I like how this is going so far and it's pretty cool how you show both sides of the same situation
Hopes Eyes chapter 16 . 12/6/2012
Read part of it, then read the reviews and heard too much BB and Terra stuff to continue. I don't hate Terra, but I really do get tired of her hogging the spotlight from Raven. Raven's a better character and I don't get why you'd put that BB Terra nonsense. Like seriously though, BB knew Terra for all of what a few days and he's in love ugh its so dumb( talking bout series/ kind of comics). Still though you do have really good writing skills. A little fast paced, but still decent.
Mr. Atrocious chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
You could call this a cop-out, but whatever, It's a pleasant surprise anyway. I have no ideas for a sequel but it looks like one has started, so I'll just have to check it out!

Mr. A
SaphireDragon15 chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Well that's not good!
SaphireDragon15 chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
I'm starting to wonder if you just want me to break down and start crying?