Reviews for Secrets in my Heart
um.. Do you ever have a nicer ending? I'm not trying to be rude, it's just that it would be a whole lot better if you did. *shrugs*
JustSomeOnei chapter 2 . 4/13
aw.. soo nice
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
Ma'am not ma'm. It is a shortened version of madam. Seeing as how Americans do not like to say things as they were intended.
AStudyinEsmeWho chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
Wow! This story really wrecked me, well done I'm eager to read the sequel now, I'm glad that someone told me about this story is great great job
Warhead77777 chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Pretty good, a little rushed but good.
Warhead77777 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Do couples spend this much time looking at each other's eyes
Warhead77777 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
A few typos were made, but for one of your first chapters in one of your first stories on here about this topic, it's pretty good actually
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Once again, re-reading for old times sake. I think this is the third time I've read this book, and each time, I feel like a child at a candy store, or a fan at a their OTP amazon website. Love you to death! Sincerely, Crazy Hand Jr
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Raven is no witch call her that again and I will flag all your fanfics
cassi chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
WHAT?! Raven just dissapeared from existence?! That is so unfair! Is this not supposed to be a Raven and Beast Boy story? Hopefully your other stories have happier endings...
vannahthewicked chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
i love love love this story! the last 3 chapters broke my heart but it was perfection!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
Oh... sad! I really liked Raphael...
IanZakk chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Truly remarkable, this is writing, you evoked every emotion from me across the spectrum. Joy, hope, love, doubt, envy, rage, heartbreak, and sorrow. I will never forget reading this.

That being said, the ending broke my heart. BBRAE forever!

-Ian
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
THIS IS SOOO AWESOME! IT'S NOT WACKED OUT AWESOME IT'S CRAZY AWESOME! I LOVE THIS WRITING! D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Interesting Very interesting I like how this is going so far and it's pretty cool how you show both sides of the same situation