Reviews for Overcoming Obstacles
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2015
Guest chapter 23 . 5/6/2015
Love your story I hope you'll update soon. Your mikanx koko story is so cool!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
This story is so good up to this point. I'm really impressed with the build up of this story!
Em chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
This fanfiction is great! Update soon? 3
tsuki102 chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
please update soon
BADASS-OtakuBoss chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
yessssss im so happpy gooooo koko&mikan!
AnimeMango chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
I can't believe that I hadn't found this fanfic sooner! It's simply amazing! I had to come up with an excuse to tell me mom for what I was doing for the past two hours while reading this! I love it. The moment I saw that it was a KokoxMikan, I absolutely HAD to read it! Please update soon! I hope I'll read it again soon!
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
Aww poor Mikan and poor Koko! Mikan doesnt want to get hurt and Koko doesn't want them to be awkward towards each other after she 'might' reject him. Great chapter! xD
Guest chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
lo amo espero q mikan salga con koko serian una linda pareja esta super no pares lo amooooooooooooo
TophFan chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
awww poor natsume
TophFan chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
i commend you! this is the first time someone tried mikan x koko...:D
zombiecake11290 chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Oh my gosh! You have no idea how excited i was to see this update in my email! I just started squealing and flailing and let's just say my dad saw a side of me he has never seen before and probably wished he didn't.

But that's okay cause you're back! And this chapter made me sad and happy too cause awe poor Koko! I remember that the whole reason he didn't want to confess was because he didn't want things to get awkward between them when Mikan rejected him and it did actually happen and just nooo TuT

Then again i understand why Mikan would say no cause Koko means a lot to her and probably couldn't take it if they just didn't work out. But i'm also happy because Natsume has finally given up on Mikan and is backing Koko out, such great character development.

Sorry for taking so long to review this chapter, when i saw it released i had to reread the whole story! And once again i'm glad to see you back! And i look forward to the next chapter.
BADASS-OtakuBoss chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
FINALLLLLLY I'VE beeeeeeeeeen waiting for this chapter for like forever! i cant wait to see the next one! D im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy im so happy !.
esmurmur chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
AWWWWWW! I've been waiting for a looooooonnnnggg time! *SHAKES HEAD* TSK TSK
XD Don't worry, I won't abandon you... yet.
Just kidding! (or Am I?) :DD
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 22 . 2/2/2013
Mikan... Koko really loves you. I know you love Koko too. I know you don't want to get hurt but, you'll be even more hurt for lying to your feelings.

Koko... make her happy. Don't hurt or play with her feelings. Mikan has been through enough damage and you know it.

Or something like that, that I would of said to them. Great chapter. :)