Reviews for The Pause that Refreshes
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Love love love
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
lol, especially like dru in this
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
hehe...fun! And so true about those damn bubbles!1 :P
adele4 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I love the line about it reminded her of sunlight!
Vampyregirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I love this story!

Anytime I need to smile I read this!

(Sounds kinda twisted but I'm serious)
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Nice
Am-Chau Yarkona chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
This is a great story! It's got humour, and hints of thier relationship, and, of course, Spike and Dru. What more could we ask for? Even the orginal chracter is well drawn- no background, just a human who's been set up as the classic 'red-shirt' (to borrow a Trekker's phrase), only introduced to be killed.
Aurora6 chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Dana! This is absolutely priceless! I love your Spike and Dru! Dru's observations regarding Coca-cola are hysterical!
Kantayra chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Ah...vampires killing annoying, pushy sales people...such a noble concept for a story. ~_ I really liked this piece. It was amusing and random. And random is always good.
Sharon Jane chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Still gives me giggles to read this story. Ah, Spike and Dru, what will they get up to next?
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
That was the most adorable thing i've read in ages. If maybe I could persuade you to enchant the archive with more delicious fluff, many reviews I promise to leave on the link-step.
Mia chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Oh this was just adorable, this really put a smile on my face, luv it.
Thyme In Her Eyes chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Awwwwwwww! _ I loved this! As usual, lovely characterizations and an original and entertaining situation for the deadly duo. Spike and Dru liking Coke, (and murdering the saleswoman...sorry, salespeople just annoy me...) what are your muses on? Can mine have some? All jokes aside, this was a great read, nice fun Spike/Dru. This is gonna give me a smile for at least half the day now. Thanks! Keep writing, Dana!
Jay-Dee chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Loved it. You really brought out the characters well.
Dru chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Oh That was just so cute and funny! Hehehe I just loved it. Drusilla and Spike loveing Coke. :D