Reviews for Body And Soul
So hot
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
You should add more. Meg
angela.hayesmitchell chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
OH PLEASE PLEASE DO MORE OF THIS KIM I WANT ROSE AND ALICES REACTIONS IT CAN BE A POLY STORY
alternativetwins chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
hello :) so here is your review. ummm i get confused with temperature so humor me but do you mean degrees f or c because i know it can be degrees c but if its degrees c i would die i mean there currently a drought and heat wave due to the July 200 year record breaking heat currently of only 32 degrees c and i cant bare over 16 like a wimp :P.

"no pain, only pleasure" you shall be the death of me woman although i definitely want a tattoo now... ps you are a dirty woman you know that but i think you should definitely carry on with this :)
lundyred chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I just found this story and I love it: I would love to see you write a Bella Jasper and Peter story: Please continue
Liz 1974 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
OMG Kim that was fucking hot I want more plese keep going w/ this story
ImpKitty chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
You should defo make more for this story, i loved it.
Holidai chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This story was completely hot! I didn't like Alice and Rose very much in it though, they seemed kinda mean. I am sure it was more thoughtless than cruel but they just went a little too far, in my opinion. I do hope you continue it someday but it is perfect as it is. Steamy and sweet and just delightful.
twi nana chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
um, yes, please? the possibilities here are ENDLESS-pun intended...nicely, nicely done...
Deebelle1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I told you I was going to demand more once I read this! You have to continue this...
I want to read about Alice and Rose's reactions and I need more sexy man sandwiches!
I love, love, love it, Kim!
xx Dee
TwiSagaLover chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Gah! I'm so jealous
Marianka chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
wow,what for Lemon,so hot,lol i sound like a Pervert,
that was so great to read,that makd my Day to,
wow i am jellios u can so good writing,
when u make a Book i buy it :)
loventherussian17 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Loved it was great
Skullqueencb chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
i loved this fic
iloveedward12 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
DAMN-wish my 21st was like that!