Reviews for Our Clock Runs Backwards
adyinglight chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
What a beautiful rendition of the Doctor and River's story post-library! You did such a lovely job with the Darillium scene, the emotions were spot-on, and so very heartbreaking. I'm a fan.
QueenOfBeasts chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
*claps in spastic joy* BRAVO! I loved it! I cried, man, I CRIED. Lovely, brilliant job! :D
LunarianPrincess chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
This was so sweet, a very nice examination about the motivations of the Doctor and an examination of what the Doctor and River's relationship is.
Danielle May-Song Harkness chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
I love this story and it should become true, thanks for the great read.
superlc529 chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
My heart was breaking when the Doctor thought he had failed... and at first, I thought he really did. One thing though, you accidentally put 'wave up, Love' instead of 'wake up, Love' when he was trying to wake River up. You might want to fix that. ;) I absolutely loved how you integrated his memories of her in the Library from the episode on his journey to bring her back to life. River's so mean to her husband... stopping her hearts. I'm guessing that was akin to her holding her breath for that minisode. ;) Loved how you flipped the 'hate you/no you don't' on them. I hope that River gets saved in the show's canon. The Doctor deserves a happy ending, to be happy with River. And that way they'll finally be together in the right order. :)

Absolutely loved this story. Though, you may want to go back and edit it to say that it's complete so people who search for completed stories will get this amazing story in their hits. ;) Using River's monologue/voice over at the end of "TFOTD" was a very nice touch. Excellent, wonderful, beautiful job! I hope to see more Doctor/River stories from you in the future. :)
My Muse's Name Is Eden chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
This was the perfect ending for this story, especially with the quote from River at the end.
Jessiekat89 chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
That was cruel, making the Doctor think she was dead, why did she stop her hearts? Are you going to carry on from this or is this the end of this story. I hope there is at least an other chapter, it's the Doctor and River's wedding anniversary after all. I also want to see Amy's reaction.
nat-nav chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Woo, River and the Doctor got their happy ending! :) Brilliant fic, enjoyed every chapter! :) x
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Live it. Update more soon.
superlc529 chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
LIKE! Are you kidding? That was so hearbreakingly, hauntingly beautiful! That scene between Ten and River always makes me tear up. Their love story is so beautiful and so tragic. I could see the tears in Matt's/the Doctor's eyes in my head, holding not-yet River close to him. I know he'll risk everything as she had... to save her. Excellent, beautiful update! Can't wait for more. Post more when you can. :)
Jessiekat89 chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
This is written very realistically. I can't imagine the Doctor running though the Library without the memories being there to haunt him. I Can't wait to see what happens next. I so want him to be successful in downloading River.
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Update soon. Love River/Doctor stories. Please give a happy ending and have a Pond family reunion as well.
JaneScarlett chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Ooooh! Cannot wait for the update! Great job!
superlc529 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
I don't know if 'excited' quite describes it... more like ECSTATIC! You write the emotions so very well. I especially loved the last paragraph of the Doctor's thoughts of how River loves him and he her. She jumps off a building, knowing he'll always be there to catch her. The comment about her face falling when he didn't know who she was haunting him? That was hauntingly beautiful. You write so that I can see and hear the actors' voices and facial expressions in my head and that's the way I like it. Loved how you mentioned the organs and stuff in the not-yet River body. That quelled my questions. I wonder, did the Doctor land in the right time? It'd be very hard to explain to past River, Ten, and Donna about the whole not-yet River body he's holding. ;) :P

I absolutely can't wait for what happens next! It's so exciting! It's almost like an epoisode! :D I hope you'll be able to post more soon! You've got me on the edge of my seat. Doctor/River Forever! :)
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 4 . 3/25/2012