Reviews for Our Clock Runs Backwards
QueenOfBeasts chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
I love a good Library fix-it story, especially when the writer is able to make it plausible in DW canon! This is well written and intriging, and I can't wait to read more! :D
Jessiekat89 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue soon. I want to know if he is successful in uploading River.
M chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Please continue! I have to know what happens next! Does he succeed? Please continue. Great job. :)
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
This is so much fun. I love the Doctor's ADD :) Clicky pens :) Yup. Really looking forward to more.
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Love your story. I want the Doctor to save River too.
superlc529 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
LMAO! I LOVE the Doctor and his ADD. Seriously, he's like a little kid. I love him so freaking much. I loved the comments about the spinny chairs and the clickie pens. I could totally hear Matt's voice in my head when I read that. Downloading her into an unmanned Teselecta. That should be quite a feat. I wonder, will her internal organs and all that fill up the Teselecta once she's downloaded? Because technically the Teselecta is a robot and River's Human Plus Timelord. So that should be an intereasting feat. Of course, as Matt Smith says, "Never apply logic to Who." :P

A huge smile crossed my face when I saw that you had updated. I couldn't help but laugh at the Doctor having fun with messing with Hitler. Being Jewish, it gives me even more satisfaction that he put him in the cupboard yet again. :P Keep up the amazing work! And don't stay up too late in your writing. We can be patient... well as patient as can be with this fantastic story. Doctor/River Forever! :)
Jessiekat89 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Oh you have really got me wondering what the Doctor has planned. What does he want with a new sonic when he has already given River his sonic? As for the unmanned Teselecta I have a few ideas but I am not sure. Please continue.
JaneScarlett chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Nicely done. Must admit, had a bit of a chuckle about 'she's waiting in cyberspace... like an email.' She's hanging out in the Cloud...

Looking forward to the next chapter-
superlc529 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
He's gonna try to save her! YES! I knew from your summary that that's what you were going for, but I didn't know how you were gonna go about it. My heart was breaking as the Doctor's hearts were. I especially loved this part: 'Why couldn't he be happy? Just once? What had he done that was so very bad that the Universe couldn't grant him happiness with just one person, she was his wife, damn it! Yes, he screwed her up. She was his bespoke psychopath after all, but did that mean that neither of them could ever be happy?'

So powerful. Amy's reaction was what I thought it'd be... and leave it up to Amy to give the Doctor an idea on how to go about saving River. Once he saves her, they'll be in sync, no more travelling in opposite directions (I hope). I wonder how he plans to 'download' her... You've got me on the edge of my seat. I'm so glad you updated already and yet I'm eager for more. Take your time though. Post more when you can. Doctor/River Forever! :)
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
superlc529 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
There are plenty of Darillium stories out there, but I loved this all the same. It was unique in its own way. I started to tear up too. My heart was breaking for the Doctor. I loved how integrally you wrote what River had told Ten at the Library before the end of the countdown. I knew there was something to her comment of 'Oh what a night that was.' and him crying. *sniff* Amazing work. I really can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for the rest of this story. Excellent job! Doctor/River Forever! :)
Nikki1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
So generally speaking I would have turned back at the word Darillium because my ickle heart simply cannot take the overwhelming sadness of the goodbyes and I love yous and she doesn't know and omg. But! Your summary gives me hope that you're fixing this? please please do! Very much looking forward to a ::fingers crossed:: more uplifting conclusion!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3