Reviews for In Between Madness and Life
Thatdragonrider chapter 12 . 1/6
Awww I really like this story I remember reading it before and my resonses were like the emotional rainbow on crack like it was all over the place and that's just an indicator of your skill! I love how you're ending it cause this was definitely more of a closing point then the previous cliff hanger -chapter ten. I believe- and just the progression of both characters. Like previously I wanted to shake Deidarand then Sasori as well cause I was like damnit! But ohh yes. Very nice and I look forward to epilouge whenever that is :)
Mello-drame chapter 12 . 1/4
Holy Zelda, how have I not noticed those updates? I read chapter 10 months ago, and thought the story had been abandoned... But thankfully it isn't! Yay!
Those last chapters were actually quite sweet, especially compared to the beginning. I really enjoyed reading this story. :)
Epilogue already? Shame... But at least the story will be completed.
GAZERocK6Gun5 chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it's ending! X3 Love this chapter, sasodei is my favourite otp, and the way you wrote them really fuels my love for them *huggles*
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
So adorable! X3 Keep up the awesome work!
D3m0nDarks chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
I love this so much omg I had so much trouble going to sleep cuz I kept saying "one more chapter" XD please update soon!
deidaralover4evr chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Don't underestimate the power of the SasoDei fandom. We don't die off so easily :P
I can't believe this got updated but I'm so happy it did!
Thanks for coming back, and I can't wait for the next chapter
ApolloElm chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Amazing! I've been waiting so long for this chapter! I thought you were never going to update! I really like this story, as you already know. You've established something worth questioning - The gang. So you can't back out again! I will await chapter 12!
I really love the idea. As I mentioned before, the gang added more drama to the story, and I wanna see what comes from it. I also liked how the whole, "Deidara's Revenge" chapter has closed - not that I didn't like it, or anything. And I catch hints of Sasori liking Dei, because of when he nearly blinded the leader with the knife. He would do it if they touched Deidara. I see right through you, Sasori XD
Oh, and before I forget, I LOVE how you write. It's so well written. The things you add, I never would of thought of myself. Like the part when Sasori smiled slyly, like a cat that had caught a mouse. You easily portray Sasori, and it's easy to see who he is. When I write, it's so OOC, it's laughable.
Anyways, sorry if the formality was unnecessary. It's a review, so I wanted to do it right. XD
I hope this motivates you to write, because one things for sure, I'm looking forward for chapter 12.
GAZERocK6Gun5 chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
ME ME ME! XD I'm still very much interested XD it's quite funny though, just two days ago i suddenly remembered this fic when i was reading other stuff, and i was searching frantically on ff coz i forgot to bookmark and favourite this the last time i read it, and when i finally found it, (i was wishing there was an update) i saw the last updated date and i mentally screamed XD i followed this fic anyway hoping for an update soon and started to re-read this fic from chap 1 XD Please continue this? pretty please?
eenayde chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Well. I hope that you'll be inspired soon to write more!
eenayde chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Ooh, cliffie! Can't wait for more of this awesome stuff!
Hina Loves You chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Omg please continue soon! I love this story 3
Sumary chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Continue this soon PLEASE
YukiYuna chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Oh dear i love it!
its so interesting how much dei changes!
and I'm also doubting about sasori o.o
what would happens next? dunno only u know what'll happen
ur like god xD
please update soon!

I'm waiting for ya! ;D
Sasodei12 chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
Oh please finish this! :)
AkioKuro chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Nani? That's it? I am so confuzled right now and would appreciate it if you could update this story soon. I really like it so far and I want to continue reading it. So please please please please update a new chapter! Arigatou!