Reviews for In Between Madness and Life
No name chapter 2 . 4/10
The first red head sounds like gaara because how you described their eyes seems like gaara instead of sasori.
Keono chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
Sasori wants Deidara's ass... Just a feeling. And competition for Deidara (or so Deidara thinks bc no one can compare to him!)
Andy is quite dandy chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
I'm actually really pleasantly surprised at how amazing and interesting this story was. No offence but I wasn't expecting this to be that great cuz of all the SasoDei high school and prison/asylum stories I've read, but this was absolutely stunning! Even though it didn't really have a steady plot going on, for some reason it was still so intriguing and I most definitely prefer it like that. The story really sucked me in after the first few chapters and I really liked Deidara's character change in the middle. It made Deidara much more realistic than him being shy and quiet, as a lot of fics make him. Also at times it seemed as if Deidara had an alter ego thing going on; with the shyness and blushing then growling and the whipping Hidan part. It seemed like he really lost it during Hidan's ritual, like he was so hesitant then slowly his mind changed and he started whipping harder and harder and had to be snapped out of the trance by Pein, then he's horrified he did something like that. I don't know if that was intentional or not but I thought it was interesting to note. And I also really like the relationship between Sasori and Deidara, during the middle I could almost feel the sexual tension between them. Also like how you didn't make Deidara all prissy during the fight with the gang. I think you did an excellent job keeping the two in character for this universe and the individual character development was extremely realistic and phenomenal. I loved it how Deidara grew, he isn't shy anymore, learned to put his past back from Sasori and has no regrets in life. And Sasori with how Deidara is his bridge towards reality, he dosen't spend as much time in his own bubble, and how he finally found someone interesting enough. And Sasori's scene in the cafeteria and how the gossip reached him was great, I could really feel Sasori being dragged out of his personal thoughts. And also how he snapped at Deidara in his room was also greatly realistic. I thought it was really sweet when Sasori said "I think I might actually love you" during the sex scene but Deidara didn't hear it. And I absolutely love love love the thought that Deidara fell in love with Sasori as soon as he saw him. And that a part of him always has loved him, even through all the hate stuff. Oh and the social pressure during the party and Deidara wanting to go the party to see Sasori was realistic and written well (just saying before I forget). As I was reading this story, I kept wondering when the famous art fight was going to make an appearance - as it does in almost all SasoDei fics - but I was pleasantly surprised that it was incorporated differently. And by the time it came to it, I was so engrossed in the story itself to remember. I really like how you added the needed elements for SasoDei (like art) but it was done subtly and this has honestly got to be the first story I read that dosen't mention bombs with Deidara. And the "brat" and "danna" stuff wasn't used too much and at the right times, which was great! You had a couple of mistakes throughout the whole fic (the most noticeable being referring to Shizune as "him" a few times in the first chapter) and you used a wrong word while meaning another once during the middle somewhere but I can't remember since it's 5 in the morning, sorry. But really I can't seem to care about grammar and whatnot cuz the story was so great. Anyways I really hope that you're going to continue to write, your type of writing really pulls me into the story and its absolutely amazing. And I gotta thank you cuz this is the first fic in a loong while that really was worth my time, I was starting to lose hope wafting through bad stories. Good thing I found this beauty! Your writing has really improved from the other stories I read (Playing Lovers, He is Ill, Will You Save Me?) and I'd really like to read more stories from you! I hope you finish Pirates of the Akatsuki cuz I was going to start reading that and it sounds great so far. Will you be finishing that? Anyway I'm so sorry for this long review, this is really the longest I've ever done. I hope you finish Pirates of the Akastuki and continue writing! You're really great at it! :D
IzXaRose chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
thanks for the writing!
tcas0518 chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
Well I just want to say I'm extremely thankful that you continued with this story, cause I loves it! Even if Itachi is with some annoying female (been reading a lot of KisaIta)
Keono chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
I'm sure Sasori will have a one night stand with Deidara. Multiple in fact. And they'll even live together because they have so many one night stands. Probably even open up a joint checking account. Them one night stands.
Keono chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Aaaaaand we meet Akatsuki!

Will we ever get to figure out if Dei killed him or not? I don't think he did, but ya never know!

Will continue to read!
Keono chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Aaaaand I have time to read this!

I feel like I haven't read anything on ff in forever! Time to put an end to that!

So far, very mysterious, people are butts to Dei and they caused him to have problems so ef them.

It's S rank for Sexy Dei, don't worry! Shizune just can't handle that you're hot in both genders!

Will continue to read soon!
LouLouFF7 chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
I had forgotten about this fiction. It's been so long, and this chapter was boring, purely because I do not have time to re read all of the chapters again. Sorry but I feel like you've put this on here as a last resort to fans. Not good in my opinion, but overall, the chapter was bitter-sweet.
Bad at reviewing chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
Aww i really liked the ending. I rlly like how their relationship is potrayed. Also do yu have sth against Sai? XD the smut was enjoyable as well. Shit Uhm there was more I wanted to say but I forgot '-' eh whatever I think the ending wrapped up nicely c:

-Nam Pyeon
Thatdragonrider chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
Awww I really like this story I remember reading it before and my resonses were like the emotional rainbow on crack like it was all over the place and that's just an indicator of your skill! I love how you're ending it cause this was definitely more of a closing point then the previous cliff hanger -chapter ten. I believe- and just the progression of both characters. Like previously I wanted to shake Deidarand then Sasori as well cause I was like damnit! But ohh yes. Very nice and I look forward to epilouge whenever that is :)
Mello-drame chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
Holy Zelda, how have I not noticed those updates? I read chapter 10 months ago, and thought the story had been abandoned... But thankfully it isn't! Yay!
Those last chapters were actually quite sweet, especially compared to the beginning. I really enjoyed reading this story. :)
Epilogue already? Shame... But at least the story will be completed.
GAZERocK6Gun5 chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it's ending! X3 Love this chapter, sasodei is my favourite otp, and the way you wrote them really fuels my love for them *huggles*
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
So adorable! X3 Keep up the awesome work!
D3m0nDarks chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
I love this so much omg I had so much trouble going to sleep cuz I kept saying "one more chapter" XD please update soon!