Reviews for Moonlit Flames
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
Enjoying this story immensely. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sasunaru fan
Meehalla chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
Thank you so much for this long chapter! Oh how much I love them! Feel like you have so much to tell about them and that they will live lots of things together. They nees one another for various reason. Naruto is starting to warm is way up to Sasuke, which is very good. Also Kurama is makinf himself comfortable in Sasuke's house. Can't wait to see how Naruto will settle with his new sight
Take care!
Narulover247 chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
So curious to what sasuke is going to do naruto since his sight is back, how naruto's going to react... great chapter, I can't wait for the next chapter.
clio1111 chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
How did Sasuke came to the conclusion that the Uzumaki's killed his parents? And if they did why didn't he just had them arrested? Now he's a murderer. What will Naruto do when he finds out about Sasuke's misdeeds? What is Kakashi doing anyway? Hope 4 more soon.
Meehalla chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
Wow, that's quite interesting. I wasn't sure at the start, then chapter two got me. Its quite a different world here. I really hope the rewritting is going well, since now I want to follow their adventure. Your writing is really pleasant, Naru got some bite and it makes their interaction quite nice to read.
Thank you and see you soon!
Narulover247 chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
The chapter was really good, hope you would update soon :)
Hwjfkfjs chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This sounds really interesting! More pleease!
Angelling chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
interesting..look forward for next chap..hope it more longer