Reviews for Between an Archeologist and a Hard Place
dnnu chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
weird
Dan chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
The idea/plot has genius.
BlaqBeast chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
You did a great job keeping the two characters IN CHARACTER! It's hard to believe it's your first time writing the pairing XD I like the fact that the 'lemon' part revolved around an actual plot GREAT IDEA XD
Medaka-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
i lovee the "smut" scene...is there gina be a sequel? this one-shot needs a sequel XD
yageni chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
WOW. This fics has to be, one of the most clever one's I have got the chance to read in order to get the Marimo out of his usual coldness and indifference, while making it "real". I mean, the characters are completely In, the idea is simple, yet solid. I'm sure you don't need me for knowing this but: It's a motherfukinawesome fic!
Ryuzaki-22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
First, I'd like to say that I RARELY give reviews to anyone except if it was written very well done, AND YOU DID! In-characters, I love how you portrayed them, and their actions were nicely detailed. Hope there'll be a sequel ;) this is the best fic of ZoRobin I've read so far. So please write more and hopefully you'll love this pairing as much as I do

Ryu
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
... wow... that was hot :D
UltimateC3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I actually read about a year ago, but i never reviewed... sorry. That's why I'm doing it now.
Even if you don't read this, I'd like to tell you that this story was completely awesome. I think Robin's reflection at the end topped the cake. I really enjoyed reading this.

-Keep up the marvelous work!
fuuko no miko chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Very infrequently does a work of smut leave me gasping for breath in excitement and anticipation, and this has done that feat quite well.

I was hoping for more because goddangit that was sooooooooooo hot.

A sequel perhaps? I'm keeping my swords crossed!
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
nice lemon chapter
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Very sexy. Left me wanting more
Arikari chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow, way to keep in character throughout the whole story! You should totally continue this, no one-shots allowed!
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm Sorry But This Was Just Plain Hot
MarcoAce chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
tsk tsk tsk, naughty naughty zoro! ahahaha i thought it was so funny when he got trapped, but how embarrasing! If i were him i would have ripped the wall off...no way i'd sit there and possibly get FOUND! omg i would die of embarrasment!
hiddenghoul chapter 1 . 7/21/2012