Reviews for Intensive Care
MDominatusP chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
The feels!

Way to blur the lines of friendship lol
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awesome one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
dearest author, i need you to make this one a sequel, or 2, or MORE...
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Ugh, that was so sad and touching st the same time :)
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Ahhh! Why couldn't they have done this! This is so beautiful, it doesn't even matter that they didn't get together in the end. I loved that Rachel thought of the small things, like wondering if Quinn was cold and trying to fix up her hair and holding her hand cause she didn't want her to be afraid. ugh. My heart. Amazing story, I loved it. Great job!
babyblue2189 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I liked this sweet but understated. Not too angsty. Love reading all your stories. You are really talented. Hope to read more in the future.
dgronison chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
it's a good post-OMW fic. it has the right amount of angst and feelings. kudos :)
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
On My Way fics hurt so good. Your version especially did.
riverkirby chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
omg... this make u want more.. makes u kinda feel bad for Finn cause he knows hes bout to get hurt but you totalllly want the faberry to happen lol. . is or are you going to make the sequel for when she wakes cause omg it be freakin awesome lol
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is something I really can't wait to happen I am so anxious for the Faberry hospital scene.
WaLe chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh come on! You can't leave it like that! Keep going! Pleeeeease! That was good!
ClawingAtTheSurface chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I wondered if you were going to write anything regarding "On My Way." Guess you decided to, lol. I enjoyed this. I like the fact that you did touch on the guilt factor, but didn't spend the entire fic on it.
Abnab chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
great job!
Loveable Dork chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Please write more of this. It is so perfect and so beautifully written. I would love to see where this could go
Novak Fan chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
There will never be enough Faberry for me to read and the fact that one of my favorite writers updates at all is enough for me :) I like the perspective of this one, and how it's from Rachel's POV. Most of the fics out there about this plot are always from Quinn's and her struggle,so it's always nice to see it from Rachel's instead. Also, I think this is the first time that I see the mention of Santana blaming Rachel. I find that interesting and not so far from what canon could be.

Another awesome job, thanks for sharing!