Reviews for Ever After
Jaymond Pandey Chhetri chapter 1 . 10/9
I love the story, it mixes my two favourite things in it. Ever After and Supernatural. It was so amazing and so passionate that I couldn't stop reading. Now every time that I watch Ever After I will be thinking that Dean and Castiel are going to be in the movie, it's that amazing. Anyway love it and recommending this to friends. :)
Katherine A. Jones chapter 1 . 6/12
Ever After and Supernatural are both on my list of my favorite things, and you did a fantastic job combing them.

There are so many parts I loved that we will both be here forever if I listed them all, so I'll just list a few. I like the way you characterized everyone, still keeping many of their familiar traits but recognizing that in this different situation and different childhood, they would act differently. I also like the way you split everything up, it was a really good format. The beginning and ending were also very interesting ways of doing that, and I love that you kept the last time of the movie. And thank you for giving me another reason to hate Ruby. Also, I'm so glad you included Sabriel in this because they are also cutie pies.

My only constructive criticism (which isn't even really criticism): If you have the time, I think you should go back and reread this for grammar errors. I mean, really, it wasn't so much grammar errors as typing errors. There are places where you accidentally hit "space" too soon or not at all, so while I understood what you meant, fixing it would make reading it easier. There are also places were I think you accidentally highlighted something and hit delete (I do it all the time and it's the most annoying thing ever) so some words at the ends of sentences are missing. Again, I could understand what you meant, but it took a couple of rereads of those sentences.

Again, I loved it, you did a wonderful job, and I'm going to go see if anything else you've written strikes my fancy.
Paper lantern18 chapter 1 . 3/11
OMG this story was adorable...a little fast paced but I loved it!
EllaMichelle chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This story is really frickin adorable and I love it! :D Good job! I wish there were more stories like this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
It's really a cute story. Nice work and I wish you a merry Christmas.
Laurasaur chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love mixing up fairy tales with Supernatural and this Cinderella AU was wonderful!
Gustin azza chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This story really Lovely! And Awesome xDDDD I am so glad they're happily ever after! I LOVE IT SO MUCH :*
MadameSlash chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was exactly what I was looking for, thank you!
Kadreia chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
It's so cute! I love it! This is one of the cutest stories I have ever read! I could not stop smiling!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
such a cute fic!
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
FFFFFT OMG THAT MAY HAVE BEEN THE BEST AU I HAVE EVER READ! holy crap! I can't stop smiling! And you made all the characters believeable, & Gabe was french :D i loved it!
TerrorInYerTub chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Awe that was really great! I love Ever After and this pairing made it even better.
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Aww how cute! This story was absolutely adorable. Made me wanna watch Ever After for a sec but it just wouldnt be the same as this delightful story. I enjoyed this very much :)
Megstiel-biggest-fan chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow! Really good job! Really awesome!
LalaKisses chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This story is so freaking cute! I prefer Cas and Dean to the actors in the original, actually. Thanks so much for sharing, it was an absolutely wonderful read. The chemistry between Cas and Dean was amazing.