Reviews for Sweet, sweet ignorance
Envious sky chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
My sincerest apologies, I legitimately thought I'd reviewed this, turns out I haven't. I'm not as bad as your state, but I still on occasions have a few people who review. So it's still rude of me.
I wished I'd done this earlier, I'd remember what I wanted to say better.
The scene with Fang was a little morbid, but I really enjoyed it because it expressed so well the pain of the situation and the cruelty of Cocoon. And then you go to the scene with Snow and Serah and though the pain of the situation is still there, its so cute and simple. They contrasted really well. It was a good chapter, just wish I could think of more to say, I don't have the time to read it all over again.

Envious sky chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
It was a good chapter, the scene endings kept making me go 'You bitch', and then they just got worse and worse. You got an emotional response out of me, be happy. It did confuse me the part about Marla and Elisarr, and I think you should have tried to go more into detail than in more than just the author's note. Still the scene with them were good as well, painted a brilliant image of Cocoon's cruelty.
Good luck with further chapters.
And the ending was okay, don't worry.

Envious sky chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
I like Fate, she seems peculiar, but I like her.
The ending was um...interesting. I see where you got the name Valias from now too. Cool name.
And thanks for the spoiler about Delirium.
By the way, just mentioning now that it's in my head, but learn how to type change correctly. Because every time you wrote it in this chapter, you wrote chance, I really do mean every single time. If I hadn't edited it I think some people would've been somewhat confused.
I would review ET, but I can't recall what happened in the chapter and it feels pretty pointless to me.
Good chapter,

0erbayunFang chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
I was crying when Light was sick. You're mean for doing that to me.
Good chapter by the way. I did have a gut feeling about Fate, but I wanted to be absolutely sure before commenting on it. Lovely cliche twist :P
I SENT YOU THE DOCX!

Envious sky chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
It's fun trying to read a good part of a chapter when you have to constantly edit. It's hell being your beta sometimes. Tell your mind to shut up and write properly. I knew who Fate was the moment the door opened, magic little me.
Nice chapter.
I want to give Snow a hug, that was what was going through my head during the Lightning returns trailer. Nyan! Lumina sounds like Ari! Nyan.
Please don't pat the hair of my Snow picture when I can see you out of the corner of my eye, it's creepy.
Jya ne,

0erbayunFang chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Heyas! Nice chapter! Yeah, there were a couple places that could've been written better, but they can be easily fixed later on.
Speaking of which, I'm going to send you the last chapter I posted for New Beginnings. Fix it, please! Would you mind terribly if I asked you to be my BETA for that story? It'd do a world of good, because you seem to know how to word things better than I do.
Cheers!

Envious sky chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I counted 8 mistakes and 7/8 times it was a missed space. The writing is wonderful as always my dear but your paragraphs are ever so short. First you didn't have paragraphs now this! Oh dear Claire you need to find an inbetween you know!
I do believe 'your story paints him foul' is best. You get very off topic is your author's notes dear, join the club.
Those higher ups are jerks, and Fate seems to be quite an interesting child if I do say myself.
Jya ne,

inuyouko chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
I really liked this story. I look forward to more updates.

I love how you show the pain in Fang's life. It makes her more human through it all. The one thing I am dieing to know is exactly what happen to Lightening. I know she was captured and tortured by Cocoon but not exactly what happen.
0erbayunFang chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
lol good chappie
Why'd you have to make Fang so messed up? WHY?!
btw I have to talk to you about my Twilight parody; wanted to know what characters you and Layla'd be if you wanted in. Jessica is already taken; I made her Taylor cuz she reminds me so much of her. :P
Envious sky chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
You need a thing that will separate scenes, it got really confusing. plus you need to double check after Fang goes through because I found plenty of mistakes in there.
Nice chapter, I feel I could only ever get my puppy to be this good if it's written form Arianna's point of view, she is hella easier to write than Serah.
I have no idea what is a good word for hate when it comes to Rosch and Fang, but how bout this death threat "I'm going to slit your throat and beat you with a baseball bat, and then I'm going to throw your cadaver into a wood chipper, and then I'm going to beat what comes out with nail studded bat, and then feed your bloody remains to chocobos made to like the taste of human flesh, and then they're going to shit you out and then they shall eat the shit again and again and it shall become a endless cycle of canivious chocobos eating their shit made out of your dead body."
No steal, that's Erina's one that she said to Genesis.

XiaoSha chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
well...interesting chapter!

Fang as a drug addicted is a little bit sad :\ poor Fang!
Envious sky chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Tifa: Seohelin reminds you of korea because it's named after Seo Ju-Hyun of SNSD.

Arianna: this chapter is better than you idiot, hows that? Now go to sleep before you go blind.

Tifa: I'm sorry, what?

Serah: Oh Tifa don't worry about her, Insanity is where we shall shine. Shut up Ari.

Tifa: Well yes we shall shine there thanks Serah. But I do think we need to improve none the less.

Arianna: Hell yeah we suck!

Serah: Umm, yeah, Shut up!. At least we can act and draw better, that's something!

Arianna: *silence*

Serah: And in Insanity Fang shall be even more kick ass!

Tifa: And have tattos all down her arm!

Serah: Oh this is going to be fun!

TifaSerah: Bye Tsume!

Arianna: *Dying in the corner*
XiaoSha chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
uuuhhh this is an interesting story...I just want to know where it going! :)

(uh...sorry for my english -.-'')

P.S. where is my damn cookie? :P
Envious sky chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Who has spelling mistakes in their authors notes?

You do apparently.

Good idea, let's kill Rosch
0erbayunFang chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
hehe, cheese pizza :P

i reviewed, but i really do like this story :)

didn't take as long as i thought it would to read it, actually...

anyways, when are we going to arrange a XIII day at my house? ;)