Reviews for In Search of Trouble
ancientdragonduelist chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
The Dark Mare was an illusion of thier minds? Very curious. And downright terrifying! One little pony made it back to Fluttershy's home (thank the author she wasn't there), only to get eaten?! Why would you? :( I can sense the tension and worry in the group, and they all seem to be in character. Granted, thier worry is making them much braver than usuall, but you can still see Fluttershy's sweet innocence, Rainbow's impulsive tomboyishness, Twilight's happy curiousness, Raritie's sense of proper that she happens to be ignoring, and AppleJack's steadfast levelheadedness. Still, when poor Fluttershy saw her home ripped apart with blood everywhere... :( You're such a mean person to make her see that! (if Fluttershy got going that fast, would it be a sonic flutterboom? :P) Then the monster coming to eat our beloved ponies... That's actually kind of scary. Good move by Twilight to teleport. I'm still really worried about them though! Please
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
What took scootaloo's friends?
Vuld Edone chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
The first chapter was great, with lots of new ideas and a good atmosphere. The usual "safeplace" cottage was an excellent way to conclude it. Chapter two was good in its way, while I was expecting a series of shorts forming a story instead of one long narration it still had a good cohesion, good moments and ideas. However I already felt the monster had lost its mystery to just be a destructive creature.
By that I mean, it didn't need to kill a Manticore to be impressive. I kind of see where it's going and I don't mind, it's just that it should have been something more.
Anyway...
By chapter three it's clear your style has no trouble keeping it entertaining, you give enough details to make every scene expressive and easy to follow. I could probably find something to say about it, there is something to say but right now I'll just say it was a pleasant read, and leave it for later chapters.
Camo-boy67 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I gotta admit this story getting good. I honestly don't see anything negative things with this story maybe the updates could be a bit faster but I'll cut you some slack since your writing two stories at once. The only reason why I say that update should come faster is I want to know whats going on. Other then that like I said everything is perfect
Camo-boy67 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow.

That was just amazing. I didnt truly seen anything wrong with it maybe the chapters could be a bit shorter but other then that it seemed fine.

I can't wait till the next chapter