Reviews for Hide and Seek Ranger Style
Ranger-of-the-shadows chapter 21 . 7/21
haha loved it!

Happy writing
Ranger-of-the-shadows chapter 1 . 7/21
oh no! This is going to end badly! Crowley why him? why not Gilan or something. Going to defenently be humorous. Nice job!

Happy writing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
In answer to the prologue thingy under the title, NO! NO IT'S NOT!
WisperRanger26 chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
Oh, knocking Halt unconscious is never a good idea. But I guess they get points for being brave. Or stupid... It's not like there's a fine line between brave and stupid. :3
Lord Sanguine chapter 21 . 5/24/2016
This was hilarious. Well done.
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 21 . 5/16/2016
Trying to keep a straight face while reading this is impossible.
Bravo.
Quietrose chapter 21 . 5/11/2016
Heehee. Amusing story - thanks for writing it!
Quietrose chapter 14 . 5/11/2016
Oh my god Halt is an evil mastermind
Quietrose chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
OH HOHOHO SO THAT'S HOW IT IS
WinglessVictim720 chapter 21 . 1/13/2016
You had me at the beginning. I think that that is why I read 'til the end, but the farther that the story got to, it became worse. Sorry, but constructive criticism.

Your's in Eternity,
Cody Hanna
WinglessVictim720 chapter 17 . 1/13/2016
Just to let you know, the word 'bunny' would never be used in a Ranger's Apprentice book. Not a single one. You should replace that childish word with one of more eloquent standing. 'Rabbit' would be a far better word for this book. Also,if you want this to be anything like any of the books of the Ranger's Apprentice series, or for this to be close to any official book, you should change it to the previously directed word.

Your's in Eternity,
Cody Hanna
Cap. Kayla chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
Dirt instead of coffee almost 50 Rangers/apprentices LOL and some VERY angry people.
RandirielArratay chapter 21 . 5/8/2015
This is great!
Cloaked Glydr chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
I was certain Will and maybe Gill wud have run off be then, but then the consequences wud be...
Cloaked Gyldr chapter 20 . 4/1/2015
I just realized...NON-LETHAL ARROWS! DO U HAV ANY IDEA HOW GOOD THEY WUD BE IF U HAD TO QUESTION A RUNNING SUSPECT?!