Reviews for True Love's Kiss
xXimmortalXx chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
MAKE A SEQUEL NOW!
NCISGleek chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! Please! I LOVE this story! Red is one of my FAVORITE characters and I love the fact that Emma and Mary Are both non-believers! I think it makes it more interesting that the two like "main characters" don't believe and the others remember first. Not to mention how hilarious it is that Emma and Mary think they are crazy!

Please write a sequel! And write it fast!:)
Anscombe chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Bravo! I say you'll have to write a sequel...you know, one where Baelfire and Rumpelstiltskin actually meet. xD Bit yes it was a good story all in all. I still wish there was more content though. But hey, still brilliant! :D

Can't wait for the sequel if there is one?
fan girl 666 chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
very awesome ending to your story i like Red and Baelfire getting together
fan girl 666 chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
i think that when Mr. Gold hear's about Adam and Belle from emma, who will hopefully ask him for help in this matter Regina should run for the hills cause he is gonna be mad
Anscombe chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Awesome chapter! I love how you included Snow White's tale!

However...I'd just like to ponit out quickly that the dwafes didn't know True Love's Kiss would work (at least, I think) if you re-watch the begining of the ploit you'll see that.

Other then that, keep up the good work! Can't wait for more!
Anscombe chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
Ah Ha! That's where Bae's counterpart has been hiding! Can't wait for more!
fan girl 666 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
i love Ruby and Belle escaping and then finding Baelfire, i would have thought he was August

i hope that when they all do escape they go to Granny's or Emma first
jade2nightwing chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I think his n their couse that's other person she can use against mr gold. Still pretty
fan girl 666 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
i like Belle and Red bonding and the scene between Baelfire and Red at the end
Anscombe chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Intresting chapter! I did say it was a GENETIC CURSE. So it is still a curse...just genetic :p

Still brillant though. Can't wait for more!
fan girl 666 chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Baelfire telling Red who her father is was amazing and i really like that Emma is going to go against Regina because of what she's done to Ruby
Anscombe chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Brillant chapter! If it wasn't for the fact you were only going to have like 9 chapters I would of said that Baelfire telling Red about himself would still be too early (Personatily I would of had Bae say something "He sold his soul for me." but that's because I'm dramatic xD)

Good with storybrooke! I like Emma slightly believeing as it works well with the show. Considering in 'Hat Trick' at the end of that episode was starting to believe. So yeah, good job for keeping it up with the story, for making it intresting and for making me hate Regina!

Can't wait for more!
fan girl 666 chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
i love the Belle and Ruby reunion though i think when Granny and Emma find out where Regina sent Ruby she'll have to duck for cover
GraffitiDreamz chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
I'm loving this! please continue soon...