Reviews for Hello Mrs Estheim
Lightning chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
It's awfully hard to follow what's going on? Is there even a point to this story?
Seeker of the Skies chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
I just forgot what I was going to write deary.
This chapter's much better than the past ones, and also means that I have caught up with all your updates! Finally.
0erbayunFang chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Oh man, I remember that day...but that was with Steph, and Steph's...Steph.

0yF
Seeker of the Skies chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
OM NOMNOMNOM.
Fun. As you can see I'm bored now, and also I forgot to tell you last chapter in regards to the GG comment Serah made to Vanille in the last chapter- TAEYEON IS BETTER THAN TIFFANY AND THE REST OF GG BY DECREE OF AWESOME! Such is a scientific fact.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Not as strange as I hoped it would be, but I think that might be just because I'm very numbed to this sort of stuff.
0erbayunFang chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
I'm actually not depressed because of him; I actually was pretty good wtih him before he went overboard when I tried to stick rubbish down his shirt. He gave me no warning; just grabbed my arm 'till it was numb and looked at me like he wanted to kill me. I honestly don't care if you still want to be friends with him; I'll talk with him if he wants, but I'm not promising anything. And I DON'T go as overboard as that, especially when someone tries to stick rubbish down my shirt; I just laugh and join in! And because you, Serah, have been keeping my temper good, I was fully ready to completely forget what had happened when this all started. Then he tried to break my arm, and when I ran, he RAN AFTER ME, and threatened me. Bet he didn't tell you that, did he?
Ok, my rant's over, and if you mention what I should do when it's my life and not yours again, I'm just going to ignore it, ok?
0erbayunFang chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Oh wow...every time I read this it gets more insane to me...I wish we could do it in real life, though...
Sooo cannot wait till the last day of yr 12, and I thought I was gonna do the 'troll in the dungeon!' thing? It was my idea in the first place!
0yF
Seeker of the Skies chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Paameelaa.
But seriously why did dad call me Pamela it doesn't even start with the same letter as my real name.
Funny chapter.
Sage of Eyes chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
The story, as you said, is crazy. It has nothing resembling a plot or a reason for the title. But You, yourself, are prety talented writter, that knows how to keep on track of the story and utilize nigh perfect grammar. Your dialogue sounds a bit canned, so use words like replied,implied etc instead of said. I suggest making a plot before making another story.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
i found that serah was easy to portray in this chapter if i just imagined you in her place.

good chapter, nicely writen.
0erbayunFang chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
ummmm, where was the strawberry milkshake in that? btw, i saw plenty of mistakes in that, mind me going through it?
Lightarcana chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hahaha so funny! ;) i cant stop laughing!

Btw kopi in Malaysia means coffee-~
0erbayunFang chapter 2 . 3/23/2012