Reviews for The Great Holmes Swap
Leraiv Snape chapter 5 . 3/14
I'm sorry to see there's not more here - I'm loving this so far. Definitely making me laugh.
Leraiv Snape chapter 3 . 3/14
Many cool points for the Katniss reference. I like your taste in lit and in film!
TapTapAlways chapter 5 . 1/2
I... What did I just read? I am not sure if I ought to be unhappy or relieved that this ends here, and aren't completed, this story is insane. I suppose kinda in a good way, but mostly just purely insane in neither a good nor a bad way, just a insane kind of way of insane... and probably infectious, judging by this review...
TapTap
rogueindy chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Love it. Please write more soon
Breina chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
I am terribly sad it's been so long since you've updated this wonderful story, I hope it comes back into your line of interest soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
You had me laugh, giggling, cackling and smiling the entire time I read this. Which is an especially hard thing to get away with when your reading this on your phone, under the sheets while your parents think you to be asleep and could walk in any moment. You truly have a gift! Please update, I really do enjoy reading this. It is such an unthought of plot.
Insert Name Here chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Please please PLEASE keep updating! I'm so LOVING this story! It's made me laugh out loud and basically been the highlight of my day. I can't wait to see what comes next! I couldn't believe John hit the British government in the face with a phone...Twice! If...sorry, WHEN Sherlock finds out about Mycroft getting stuck, he's never going to let his brother live it down unless he either dies laughing or Mycroft either threatens John for the photo or (more likely in my opinion) steals his phone and deletes it before it gets out or something. Is there going to be some romantic pairing (like John and Anthea[or Jane if you prefer] actually getting together) or slash? Anyways, keep up the fantastic work!
Rose O' Sharon chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I had to read the ending of this chapter out loud because I couldn't believe what I was reading. :D

When the words didn't change, I burst into laughter that hurt my stomach and stretched my cheeks. :D

Thank you. My throat hurts, but it's all good. :D

Still laughing. :D
bamf1010 chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I am drawn in to this slightly bizarre story haha, looking forward to the next chapter :)
KnoKnayme chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome!
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
What?! Oh my dear XD Poor John! He's got himself into a great scheme. Mycroft is amused, but I don't think Sherlock will be so happy about it. And between him and the detective... I think the younger Holmes has a more chaotic life 24/7 LOL
Hmm bet aside, I vouch Sherlock would like John to win over Mycroft's PA. He's his flatmate and he'd rather have the girl begging to swap again. Mycroft can get kidnapped,but seriously he doesn't have to work his way being questioned as Sherlock does on a daily basis. I doubt Mycroft shoots the wall when he gets bored or does he harpoon a dead pig as well?
Haha Anthea trying to get Sherlock entertained is going to make me laugh too much. He has no mouth filter, leaves body parts anywhere, experiments are everywhere, solves cases, goes to Scotland Yard and goes to the morgue in Barts. He calls John to grab his phone or give him a pen for goodness sake... And John does the shopping...
Yah, good luck with that Anthea. I rather think John might have fun with accomodations and the girl a struggle with the lack of them.
So that's what I think so far! :D
What would I like to have? Let me think...Sherlock being bored shooting the wall or any of Anthea's belongings to explode?
Having her in the middle of a case, in a crime scene, running for dear life at odd hours. Oh and Sherlock calling her John (It reminds me how he does it in TRF to Molly in the lab)
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
BAHAHAHA! Sorry, but I had to skip most of the parts in order to preserve my pride and sanity in public. That's how epic this is.
Artemis Fortune chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
That umbrella...really need to get me one of those!

Oh, poor Bond. He didn't stand a chance!
Forte
DashingHero chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
"You killed him with your brolly" Hilarious!

And Sherlock thinking John's had a sex change, Brilliant!

Can't wait for next chapter
Amanda Do'Urden chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Just reviewed it and then looked at the dates. You mustn't have continued with this one. Pity.